Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dieselbolan results for 1st time user

ozcroboy

just finished a 5 week hit of dieselbolan and thought some beginners mite want to kno the results as im sure there are heaps of experienced and multi course logs already on this forum.

started at 178lb apon waking up approx 12-13% bf 5 weeks ago. just turned 34 n im 6ft 2. after 5 weeks only 2 tabs a day not 3 as most suggest and i am now 193lb apon waking up so gained 15lbs in 5 weeks on just 2 tabs. i did get the flu there for about 10 days during this cycle so i reckon i cud have got closer to 20lb gain in 5 weeks as durin those weeks i gained very little as i backed off the training and food. bf im guessin did rise to approx 14-15% but i was told this was normal.

as for sides i felt very little on 2 tabs. i did use n2guard but even after a solid 5 weeks didnt get any pains or sides that i noticed at all. ive also just started pct n unleashed

my next question is whats would u suggest next? i want to get to about 200lb and about 10-11% bf so i was thinking waiting approx 3 mths and getting on another cycle to get me to about 210lb then try to cut back to about the 205-200 mark n the 10% bf. ur thoughts???

just finished a 5 week hit of dieselbolan and thought some beginners mite want to kno the results as im sure there are heaps of experienced and multi course logs already on this forum.

started at 178lb apon waking up approx 12-13% bf 5 weeks ago. just turned 34 n im 6ft 2. after 5 weeks only 2 tabs a day not 3 as most suggest and i am now 193lb apon waking up so gained 15lbs in 5 weeks on just 2 tabs. i did get the flu there for about 10 days during this cycle so i reckon i cud have got closer to 20lb gain in 5 weeks as durin those weeks i gained very little as i backed off the training and food. bf im guessin did rise to approx 14-15% but i was told this was normal.

as for sides i felt very little on 2 tabs. i did use n2guard but even after a solid 5 weeks didnt get any pains or sides that i noticed at all. ive also just started pct n unleashed

my next question is whats would u suggest next? i want to get to about 200lb and about 10-11% bf so i was thinking waiting approx 3 mths and getting on another cycle to get me to about 210lb then try to cut back to about the 205-200 mark n the 10% bf. ur thoughts???

Nice results dude. I'm gonna be running some Diesel soon so it was nice to hear it's pretty potent even at just 2 caps.

Cant really advise you as what to do next as I'm a step behind you really lol. Kinda sucks no one else replied to you.

Good stuff bro,diesel is a great compound...smart move starting off on 2 tabs ,15lbs with little or no sides was a nice little cycle.
N2GUARD and UNLEASHED are solids products and i use them and hcgenerate myself.
When you finish PCT you could use BRIDGE.
You could condider a 10 week cycle of test E @ 500mg for your next cycle in a few months time.have an AI on hand and check out some previous posts on similar cycles.

My advie to you is you are not using enough for pct. You need to add in forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm for 4 weeks. Other then this great job bro

ya next cycle u gotta move to the dark side llol,,some test and masteron,ull be 200 solid with low bf if u train ,eat,carido smartly

nice results

Top Bottom