Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black guys gain muscle so easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I have to agree that african americans in general have better overall genetics for bodybuilding and many other sports as well. How else do you explain the domination of black athletes at the elite level of competition? It's not because of their "ghetto" upbringing or any other bullshit like that. It's genetics...plain and simple.

revexrevex said:
my college's gym is very small, power rack, few barbells and bench. I came in today to do my set of usual 95 x 5 bench presses. After I saw those guys first time since may, I just lost all motivation to workout. I did one set of chest got dressed and left. I keep telling myself its a journey and diff for all people.. but things like that are discouraging, i want it as hard as they do.. experiencing same amount of pain and dedication!

certainly dont give up man i know i love liftin with people who r stronger then me because it makes me work harder therefore u will get better results stick it out and work hard and u will be happy with your inproovements good luck...

Beezers said:

Genetic alterations take hundreds of thousands of years, NOT three generations. It simply does not happen that quickly so your "theory" of genetic adaptations to enslaved conditions is utterly ridiculous quite frankly.

You are right that people, and all animals, posses certain triats that are best suited for thier environment, but these adaptations took place tens of thousands of years ago and in the process took tens of thousands of years to be completed.
i think beezers is the only one that makes any sense here. that said, i do believe blacks have a higher % of gifted athletes than whites. i also know that there are "exceptions to the rule". i am German and Italian, and i must say that i have been blessed with great genetics for bodybuilding. now i can't run or play basketball for shit but i do know alot of blacks that tell me, they wish they had my genetics. there are always exceptions.

Why is it that once a month someone has to cry and moan "why didn't god make me black", and yes I'm white.

Give me a damn break, some people will have better genetics than you, big fuckin deal, thats what you have WORK WITH IT.

Stacco said:
Paisano...
I'm italian but you have to realize that Dutch Treadmill didn't see big guys cause in Italy there's no bodybuilding mentality!!
Here it's full of "fitness" type people... juicers are more or less 2% of overall bodybuilders and those who push weights are not really willing to become massive... and talkin about genetics... well, I think north european people for example are more genetically charged to become bigger.

yep, the mentality of the italian and spanish guys is that they want the chicks........so they go for the more cut muscular look. not the overblown huge look. its not that they don't have the genetics.....they don't want to look that big.

Its very simple guys, forget about the genetics supject and make your lives a lot simpler by looking at it like this: With enough Winny and test you can become what ever you want, wether that be a world class sprinter or Body Builder, with hard work and Juice it can be done.

Dutch windmill said:

Are you serious?

I just got back from holidays in Rimini (Italy)

And fuck men those guys were skinny!..i mean every one overthere!..I was bigger than the biggest bouncer there in all the clubs:)

D.W.

yeah ive been to italy and all the guys up there are skinny, basically american italians and american blacks have good genetics and size based on nutrition,

i myself am Italian and Arab, and YES i got SOME SICK genetics!!!!!!!!

Bulk32 said:
Its very simple guys, forget about the genetics supject and make your lives a lot simpler by looking at it like this: With enough Winny and test you can become what ever you want, wether that be a world class sprinter or Body Builder, with hard work and Juice it can be done.
how wrong you are!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom