Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black guys gain muscle so easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Urkel was fucking B.U.I.L.T. !

Some do, some don't, you can't put them all in a basket and say all ____ people are the same.

I am not racist and these comments should not be taken as such.

But the reason why MOST black men have an easier time building muscle, and are overall better athletes are because they have superior genes.

Almost all black people here in the US are decendents of slaves. Not ALL black people are super strong, great basketball and football players.... man of them of really skinny, and great runners (look at many native africans).

But when African Americans were brought to north america, they were bought by the thousands on boats... many (usually over HALF) died..

The STRONGEST ones survived for two reaons.

1) The bigger, stronger, more muscular men were fed.. while the weak were strarved.

2) You had to be of strong will to survive the conditions on the bottom of the boat... diseases.. infection.. dead bodies.

So you have to realize that most if not all of the African American men living here are blessed with incredible genes. A wonderful predisposition to be stronger then most.

It hardly makes up at all for what happened to them, but it is rather cool now.

I havn't read the thread on this stuff yet, but are you kidding me. Black guys are more athletic (stereotypically) because they come from poor neiborhoods and are taught that the only way to get out of the "ghetto" is to be a superstar. Look at boxing. Do you think that blacks and puertoricans have the ability to learn how to box better than whites do. No, it is the area they grew up in. There are exceptions of coarse but for the most part this is true. I could be wrong but lets look at it if black guys are able to progress physically more than white guys. If God made it this way then he would have split it up. Black guys get the physical atributes and that must mean that white guys get brains. Is this true? I think any black guy can be as smart as a white guy. This also means any white guy can be as athletic as a black guy. I am white so I know that my parents push education over sports. Do black parents push sports over education? Fill me in. I would really like to know. I hope this thread did not sound prejudice. I am not. I only expressed my opinion.

@johnboy: Sorry, bro, you have no clue about genetics. Genetics will NEVER be changed through environment or lifestyle, no room for discussion here.

What Lestat wrote is a lot more likely the cause. Only the strongest slaves survived the hardship of enslavement and starvation and the surviving ones passed their superior genes.

Paisano said:
I agree, they do have excellent genetics and most of them are gifted mesomorphs.

Gotta say that Italians run a close second. I happen to be Italian and started working out at 18 years old. I weighed 170 at 5'11". In 2 1/2 years I reached 210lbs. with 18" arms COLD with a 48" chest just standing in a relaxed postion (51" flexed). And this was attained all natural, I still am natural at 33 years old and weigh 217 with a much better and bigger pair of legs. Getting ready to do my 1st cycle!!

A lot of Italian guys I know have same genetics and develop pretty fast and are very strong.

But I gotta hand it to you, Black men are superior in this aspect.

Are you serious?

I just got back from holidays in Rimini (Italy)

And fuck men those guys were skinny!..i mean every one overthere!..I was bigger than the biggest bouncer there in all the clubs:)

D.W.

But D.W. bro,

Be honest, you`re one BIG mofo though ;)

speak to you soon bro, i am about to start my cycle :D

johnboy said:

Ok, fuck then why do eskimos have skulls twice as thick as ours?

Your body WILL adjust to its surroundings. Why are africans born black? Because there is a hell of a lot of sun in africa.

btw...you lose most of your heat through your head and that's why eskimos have thick skulls.

Genetic alterations take hundreds of thousands of years, NOT three generations. It simply does not happen that quickly so your "theory" of genetic adaptations to enslaved conditions is utterly ridiculous quite frankly.

You are right that people, and all animals, posses certain triats that are best suited for thier environment, but these adaptations took place tens of thousands of years ago and in the process took tens of thousands of years to be completed.

babymonkey said:
I havn't read the thread on this stuff yet, but are you kidding me. Black guys are more athletic (stereotypically) because they come from poor neiborhoods and are taught that the only way to get out of the "ghetto" is to be a superstar. Look at boxing. Do you think that blacks and puertoricans have the ability to learn how to box better than whites do. No, it is the area they grew up in. There are exceptions of coarse but for the most part this is true. I could be wrong but lets look at it if black guys are able to progress physically more than white guys. If God made it this way then he would have split it up. Black guys get the physical atributes and that must mean that white guys get brains. Is this true? I think any black guy can be as smart as a white guy. This also means any white guy can be as athletic as a black guy. I am white so I know that my parents push education over sports. Do black parents push sports over education? Fill me in. I would really like to know. I hope this thread did not sound prejudice. I am not. I only expressed my opinion.

after you said "If God made it this way ......."

you lost me.

Paisano...
I'm italian but you have to realize that Dutch Treadmill didn't see big guys cause in Italy there's no bodybuilding mentality!!
Here it's full of "fitness" type people... juicers are more or less 2% of overall bodybuilders and those who push weights are not really willing to become massive... and talkin about genetics... well, I think north european people for example are more genetically charged to become bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom