Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol or diesel 2.0 as a 17 y/o

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 5 day split.

Chest/Back/Legs/Arms/Shoulders

I can tell you the exercises

Yea post em up bro!

I know u dont wanna hear it (jus like i didnt when i was 17) But start reading and spending time in the diet forums and the weightlifting forums

Wouldnt you rather get to 180 naturally instead of relying on a prohormone? The better base you build the better your gains are gonna be. What are your lifts at right now strength wise?

Yea post em up bro!

I know u dont wanna hear it (jus like i didnt when i was 17) But start reading and spending time in the diet forums and the weightlifting forums

Wouldnt you rather get to 180 naturally instead of relying on a prohormone? The better base you build the better your gains are gonna be. What are your lifts at right now strength wise?

Glad is totally right on this^^^^

I do listen brah...
Im just asking questions. I said if you guys can point me in the right direction and show me what i am doing wrong, if i am doing anything wrong. I will take your advice and see where it takes me.

Ok lets hope you got the idea of using pro hormones at this early age, and read on the diet and work out postyou will learn so much just be patience. eat lots and take advice from the guys here.
Good luck so lift eat and sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom