Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol or diesel 2.0 as a 17 y/o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perstallion

Hey guys, if i were to run a cycle of beast or diesel 2.0 stacked with katanadrol, with a proper PCT,

What kind of gains will i achieve ?
whit kind of side effects will i be looking at?

BTW, Please don't flame me, im still researching and i didnt say im going to do this cycle, i just want to know what will happen as you guys have quite a bit of experience with prohormones or gear on these forums.

good to come here, first of all, sorr 17 years of age,

'isnt smart'

its like pointing a gun with 6 chambers, at my face and playing idiot roulette with myself,

there are alot of reasons to HOLD OFF at the least, to try what youhave there,

no one will say, 'dont do it ' but maybe relax, take your time, and do it later,

IMO

answer if you werent 17:

dont stack both, thats fucking stupid too, both are methylated and strong, ps diesel has beast in it? already?

why would you do that?

just mo

Hey guys, if i were to run a cycle of beast or diesel 2.0 stacked with katanadrol, with a proper PCT,

What kind of gains will i achieve ?
whit kind of side effects will i be looking at?

BTW, Please don't flame me, im still researching and i didnt say im going to do this cycle, i just want to know what will happen as you guys have quite a bit of experience with prohormones or gear on these forums.

At 17 you should think about it, but if you are going to do it you do not need to stack at least not for a first cycle. For gains and side affects that should be easy to find out look at the products descriptions it tells you the gains you can achieve with proper diet and pct and side affects. Beast is dry lean gains, Katandarol is a cutter, Diesel is a bulker. they're all going to give you strength. But seriously read their descriptions theyll tell you all this and much more.

good to come here, first of all, sorr 17 years of age,

'isnt smart'

its like pointing a gun with 6 chambers, at my face and playing idiot roulette with myself,

there are alot of reasons to HOLD OFF at the least, to try what youhave there,

no one will say, 'dont do it ' but maybe relax, take your time, and do it later,

IMO

answer if you werent 17:

dont stack both, thats fucking stupid too, both are methylated and strong, ps diesel has beast in it? already?

why would you do that?

just mo

i will say it, DONT DO IT. your 17 man you dont need to. unless you have already decided that you want to be a pro bodybuilder in your life you shouldnt take steroids this young. i would wait a few more years if i were you. you already have alot of test in your system you dont want to start messing with your hormones til you get to a REAL plateu which im sure your not at yet. you need to eat, and then eat some more, and when your done eating, go eat some more. not a flame man but just think about it. everybody wants a shortcut, you gotta earn that shit. get a good base then you will blow up when you turn to the dark side. lol

Thank you for the responses. I was expecting to get flamed , but some really good responses from you guys.

Is impotence, or shutdown of my own testosterone a very valid risk that im running if i decide to do a beastdrol cycle ?

i will say it, DONT DO IT. your 17 man you dont need to. unless you have already decided that you want to be a pro bodybuilder in your life you shouldnt take steroids this young. i would wait a few more years if i were you. you already have alot of test in your system you dont want to start messing with your hormones til you get to a REAL plateu which im sure your not at yet. you need to eat, and then eat some more, and when your done eating, go eat some more. not a flame man but just think about it. everybody wants a shortcut, you gotta earn that shit. get a good base then you will blow up when you turn to the dark side. lol

Will i be stunting my own muscle growth ? I weigh 162 lbs, if i decide to do beast and lets say i hit 175-180,
will it be harder for me to gain naturally , and will i get less gains from my next PH cycle, or AAS cycle?

and i can use
FORMA-STANZOL along with nolva for PCT ?
or use FORMA-STANZOL during cycle, and nolva only for pct ? thanks.

bro you dont need it. when i was 17 i wanted to get huge too. once you get your diet down and learn more about training you will grow. and you will grow just from growing up. working out while you are developing is the easiest way to grow man.

i got interested in steriods when i was 19. told myself i need to wait until 21. if i can do it you can. i went from about 200 to almost 240 naturally in that time span and learned so much more about training and eating during. then i tried out some epistrong and responsed super good to it and am now on test/beast then test/epi trying to really put me over the edge. looking back if i did these cycles then it would have been a waste. i didnt really know how to workout/live. i thought i did though.

Train hard, eat clean, go without any supplement until you are at least 25 years old. Let your natural potential peak first. Save your money!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom