Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol or diesel 2.0 as a 17 y/o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, if i were to run a cycle of beast or diesel 2.0 stacked with katanadrol, with a proper PCT,

What kind of gains will i achieve ?
whit kind of side effects will i be looking at?

BTW, Please don't flame me, im still researching and i didnt say im going to do this cycle, i just want to know what will happen as you guys have quite a bit of experience with prohormones or gear on these forums.
one word: DONT!

NO EXOGENOUS HORMONES till 21 PERIOD, sorry bro, for your own good.

But by 21 i want to be competing.
Its something i want to do, Ive seen teens go onto cycles of prohormones and come off and have no erectyle dysfunction and continue to make gains naturally.

Its the erectyle dysfunction and low T that concern me, but from just 1 cycle, I mean, the chances are slim ...

Prohormone

no, it is not, see thats a problem, read some more, (not insulting you bro i know what ur going through, u wana comepete by then, TOTALLY understand ur mentality, everyone does, thats why people are trying to help u) the main difference between pro hormone and steroid is chemical biolavailability.

beastdrol = superdrol clone = STEROID.

because its metabolites are active, there is no required conversion it is stronger than you think.

keep reading man, id say read alot more make some more posts, then see what u think after u hear what other people have DONE, AT LEAST..

JUST READ, your response, i figured you wanted to compete in something, because i feel the same way you do, although my mind has told me reasoning wise, its bad to do this, man, its like drinking when ur in the womb, ur not ready.

anyways what sport? or competition are we talking about, here, lets look at ur goasl before we look at 1 way of the 'means'

maybe some other supps can help ? have you thought of natural stuff to begin with? not trib... haha, but something else? common, lets take a few steps before you dive in an anabolic ocean, without looking for side effect sharks ;)

does the end justifiy the means? not always man, least in my opinion, everyone wants to be a champion, lets look at what u can do naturally before u eat methylated substances... soundok to you?

Last edited:
^^ I agree.... its true, its active, its a designer steroid. The terms PH and DS get used interchangeably when they aren't the same thing and if people can't differentiate between the two then they shouldn't be ingesting them in the first place, IMO.

Under 21 is a very good guideline and if its clear you are still growing or hit certain stages late, even then might not be the optimal time. If you are 17, you should focus on training, diet and basics like creatine and protein. Your natural testosterone and GH levels will get you very, very far. Learning these basics when you are young will help you take better advantage of the other supplements and PH/DS, if you so wish, later in life

no, it is not, see thats a problem, read some more, (not insulting you bro i know what ur going through, u wana comepete by then, TOTALLY understand ur mentality, everyone does, thats why people are trying to help u) the main difference between pro hormone and steroid is chemical biolavailability.

beastdrol = superdrol clone = STEROID.

because its metabolites are active, there is no required conversion it is stronger than you think.

keep reading man, id say read alot more make some more posts, then see what u think after u hear what other people have DONE, AT LEAST..

JUST READ, your response, i figured you wanted to compete in something, because i feel the same way you do, although my mind has told me reasoning wise, its bad to do this, man, its like drinking when ur in the womb, ur not ready.

anyways what sport? or competition are we talking about, here, lets look at ur goasl before we look at 1 way of the 'means'

maybe some other supps can help ? have you thought of natural stuff to begin with? not trib... haha, but something else? common, lets take a few steps before you dive in an anabolic ocean, without looking for side effect sharks ;)

does the end justifiy the means? not always man, least in my opinion, everyone wants to be a champion, lets look at what u can do naturally before u eat methylated substances... soundok to you?

ofc . I want to compete in atleast 1 bodybuilding competition . Ive always admired the sheer size and power teen bodybuilders possessed.

I currently eat as much as i can, and on my bulk i just slowly gain weight, and it is not all clean weight. I take a preworkout,creatine,multi and whey. my supplement lineup is pretty basic.

Im just so tempted to do a beastdrol cycle because I know my body, naturally, at 17, will not grow at the rate I want it to. I know bodybuilding is a slow sport, but if i go at this rate i will probably not be competing by the age i want to.

Im looking at the beastdrol and in all honestly, I can't see what is so wrong with it. Isnt it true that at a young age your HPTA rebounds faster, than an older man?

by the way, I will take your advice. If you guys truly believe i can go from 160-165ish (right now, and not very defined) to 220-230 lean by the time I want to be , naturally, then I would love to see the light. I used to post over at isteroids.com but I wasn't taken very seriously on that site.

would pictures help you see my body composition?

^^ I agree.... its true, its active, its a designer steroid. The terms PH and DS get used interchangeably when they aren't the same thing and if people can't differentiate between the two then they shouldn't be ingesting them in the first place, IMO.

Under 21 is a very good guideline and if its clear you are still growing or hit certain stages late, even then might not be the optimal time. If you are 17, you should focus on training, diet and basics like creatine and protein. Your natural testosterone and GH levels will get you very, very far. Learning these basics when you are young will help you take better advantage of the other supplements and PH/DS, if you so wish, later in life

i do though, I eat as much protein and carbs as i can i just shovel food in my mouth. alot of times i feel like shit after meals cause of the sheer volume of it.

its just my body grows so slowly, and i personally saw teens take the gear and go from 130-200 in like a year. I went from 130-165 in 9 months. just doesnt seem that bad to me. but you guys obviously know more than me on this subject, im here to learn.

Also, would 1-T or Superdrone from primordial performance be a better choice

or would beastdrol for my first cycle be the better choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom