Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol or diesel 2.0 as a 17 y/o

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I agree.... its true, its active, its a designer steroid. The terms PH and DS get used interchangeably when they aren't the same thing and if people can't differentiate between the two then they shouldn't be ingesting them in the first place, IMO.

Under 21 is a very good guideline and if its clear you are still growing or hit certain stages late, even then might not be the optimal time. If you are 17, you should focus on training, diet and basics like creatine and protein. Your natural testosterone and GH levels will get you very, very far. Learning these basics when you are young will help you take better advantage of the other supplements and PH/DS, if you so wish, later in life

+1
its not worth even the possibility of fucking yourself up permanently. if youre eating as much as you say and not gaining weight maybe youre eating the wrong things

Look Perstallion i see why no one took you serious. The guys here have repeatdealy told you dont do it yet you asked why they have anwser you.
You still dont get it now you ask about other supp. Im suprised you havent got flamed, because you are irritaiting me and i could tell you do it and whatever happens to you be it. So Just wait and if you are not going to listen and still going to do it read do research and be smart about it.
It seems you dont listen so just hope you dont fuck yourself and wind up with all kind of sides.

how bout this bro, post up ur diet and training and lets see what the problem is. You can easily get to 200lbs in a year

sure

Diet:
Breakfast:

3-4 eggs
2 pieces of bread
1.5-2 cups of milk

Break at school

Sandwhich w/ protein shake in water

bout 40g carbs, 25 grams protein i nsandwhich
25 in shake

snack: (lunchtime) slice of pizza

2nd snack (round last block, 2:30ish) Sandwhich

Come home meal.Come home, eat whatever is left over, but these meals from here on in hit 45+grams of carbs, 30+ protein. and i add 1-2 cups of milk to all these meals.

Home meal 2 + milk

before bed snack
usually 1.5 cups of cottage cheese or alot of milk, anything with 30+ grams of protein in it.

Last edited:
Look Perstallion i see why no one took you serious. The guys here have repeatdealy told you dont do it yet you asked why they have anwser you.
You still dont get it now you ask about other supp. Im suprised you havent got flamed, because you are irritaiting me and i could tell you do it and whatever happens to you be it. So Just wait and if you are not going to listen and still going to do it read do research and be smart about it.
It seems you dont listen so just hope you dont fuck yourself and wind up with all kind of sides.

I do listen brah...
Im just asking questions. I said if you guys can point me in the right direction and show me what i am doing wrong, if i am doing anything wrong. I will take your advice and see where it takes me.

your lunch is too small imo add a pbj sammich in there at least easy to make n store. your dinner sounds like it could be a lil bigger if your bulking atm. I am with ya on the milk im drinkin half a gallon a day calcium lvls are a lil high. If ya make a pbj sammich thats another 500-1000calories depending on how big you make it.

cals?

breakfast bombs....

bagel...
egg
4 strips of bacon one slice chease =1000 cals + portable

dont get me started on the rasberry pancakewhich..... your a rookie too soon..

If you're weighing 160+ and want to get to 220+, you need to be eating at least 300g protein per day. If you're putting on a little fat, adjust your fat intake or do more cardio. A little extra fat is ok when "bulking." That's why people alternate bulk phases and cutting phases in their training.

You've got plenty of natural test. Your diet is where you're lacking. What's your training like?

If you're weighing 160+ and want to get to 220+, you need to be eating at least 300g protein per day. If you're putting on a little fat, adjust your fat intake or do more cardio. A little extra fat is ok when "bulking." That's why people alternate bulk phases and cutting phases in their training.

You've got plenty of natural test. Your diet is where you're lacking. What's your training like?

I have a 5 day split.

Chest/Back/Legs/Arms/Shoulders

I can tell you the exercises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom