Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back ontrack baby!! What do you guys reckon

Mick94

Finally!!! Thanks to EF post I've leaned how to add up calories from protein cabs and fat! Got a straight diet, a good routine! Tell me what you think? Mind you I'm 16, and most of you would know that I wanted to get on steroids.. BUT I no2 know I don't want to touch it!

6am GYM

7:30am - protein shake.

10:30am - 2 pieces of brown bread with 85g of tuna as a sandwich.

12:30 pm - 85g tuna ALONE

2:30pm - 1/2 cup of rice, with 185g of tuna, this keeps me full till 5:00pm

5:00pm - now I don't know yet what I want to eat at this time? I know I'm going to add veggies, Maybe 1 cup? I'd like to eat tuna again since I love it but I want to change it up, any suggestions?

7:00pm some more veggies, not
Sure what with either, I don't want cabs in meals after 2:30.. Help would be great please

9:00pm - my protein shake and then hit the bed!!!

Suggestions welcome please.. I've never really had a diet where I count calories etc.. First time, at 2:30 I would have taken in 1024.5 calories..

My goal is to minimize bf% to around 10% and be nice, lean body with a little definition.

You need at least 6-7 smaller servings per day with some protein in each.Which i see you have done to an extent, You can do this by eating clean whole foods,not processed.
Protein should come a variety of things.Seafood is one of the best sources of Protein because it's usually low in fat. Fish such as salmon is a little higher in fat but it is the heart-healthy kind: omega-3 fatty acids.as far as Tuna ,Make Tuna Salad, Boiled eggs(sliced)Sweet relish pickles with a scoop or two of mayonnasse.

White-Meat Poultry
Stick to the white meat of poultry for excellent, lean Protein. Dark meat is higher in fat. The skin is loaded with saturated fat, so remove skin before cooking.

Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt
Not only are dairy foods -- like milk, cheese, and yogurt -- excellent sources of Protein but they also contain valuable calcium. Choose skim or low fat dairy to keep bones and teeth strong, prevent osteoporosis, and enhance weight loss.

Eggs
Eggs are one of the least expensive forms of Protein. The American Heart Association says normal healthy adults can safely enjoy an egg a day.

Beans
One-half cup of beans contains as much Protein as three ounces of broiled steak. Plus, these nutritious nuggets are loaded with fiber to keep you feeling full for hours.

Pork Tenderloin
This great and versatile white meat is 31% leaner than 20 years ago.

Soy
Twenty five grams of soy Protein daily can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. Combine soy Protein foods like tofu with a healthy low fat diet.

Lean Beef
Lean beef has only one more gram of saturated fat than a skinless chicken breast. Lean beef is also an excellent source of zinc, iron, and vitamin b12.

Protein on the Go
Grab a meal replacement drink, cereal bar, or energy bar. Check the label to be sure the product contains at least six grams of Protein, and is low in sugar and fat.
Needtobuildmuscle has a wide variety of supplements that is an excellent source of nutrition.

Unstanding how to eat,The best way to provide the diet with complex carbohydrates is to consume foods in their most natural state such as oatmeal, bran and brown rice.
Bran

Wheatgerm

Barley

Maize

Buckwheat

Cornmeal

Oatmeal

The food list below shows good sources of complex carbohydrates.

Pasta

Macaroni
Spaghetti
Brown rice

Potatoes

Other root vegetables
Wholemeal breads

Granary bread

Brown bread

Pitta bread

Bagel

Wholegrain cereals

High fiber breakfast cereals

Porridge oats

All bran

Wheetabix

Shredded wheat

Ryvita crispbread

Muesli

Cassava

Corn
Yam

Oatcakes

Peas

Beans

Lentils

For energy you also need simple carbs thruout the day
Apples

Blackberries

Blackcurrants

Cherry

Cranberries

Grapefruit

Kiwi

Lemon

Melon

Oranges

Peach

Pear

Plum

Raspberries

Strawberries

Grapes

Raisins

Theuout the day grab a handfull of Almonde Nuts are calorie dense and contain Fatty acids the are full of Omega-3
Another good way to up those calories and get some lean meat is a Tablefull of Peanutbutter.

RADAR

Finally!!! Thanks to EF post I've leaned how to add up calories from protein cabs and fat! Got a straight diet, a good routine! Tell me what you think? Mind you I'm 16, and most of you would know that I wanted to get on steroids.. BUT I no2 know I don't want to touch it!

6am GYM

7:30am - protein shake.

10:30am - 2 pieces of brown bread with 85g of tuna as a sandwich.

12:30 pm - 85g tuna ALONE

2:30pm - 1/2 cup of rice, with 185g of tuna, this keeps me full till 5:00pm

****MIGHT want to start mixing in other protein sources like chicken/turkey*****

5:00pm - now I don't know yet what I want to eat at this time? I know I'm going to add veggies, Maybe 1 cup? I'd like to eat tuna again since I love it but I want to change it up, any suggestions?

****chicken and broccoli is good. any lean meat and low starch veggies will work, peppers/onions are nice too****
7:00pm some more veggies, not
Sure what with either, I don't want cabs in meals after 2:30.. Help would be great please

****again chicken/steak/turkey with veggies will work****
9:00pm - my protein shake and then hit the bed!!!

Suggestions welcome please.. I've never really had a diet where I count calories etc.. First time, at 2:30 I would have taken in 1024.5 calories..

My goal is to minimize bf% to around 10% and be nice, lean body with a little definition.

comments in red. looks good. make sure you can stick to it. thats a lot of tuna. mix in other stuff like eggs, steak, burgers, turkey

drink lots of water, stay full and happy. dont kill yourself. also can you add any cardio in there?

Top Bottom