Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever here of some secret organization called the masons?

Dabuffguy is about 100% right.... so I won't say no more. I don't like the ritualistic bullshit. To me its all horse doo but they have done amazing things in the community and also for individuals. I knew a Shriner. He was a teacher of mine and I also cut his grass for him when he got older. He told me some crazy stories man about WWII. I still remember those stories and that was 20 something years ago. The guy would sit on his backporch with a harmonica that was so small it would fit inside his mouth and he would just be sitting there playing away while working with his plants. His backyard was up against a small park where they had jst enough room for a small parking lot and a basketball and tennis court. We tore that place up.

Anyway, yeah, he was so cool.... but those were different times bro.

I'm still LOLing at the thought that you thought it was something special

I don't know bout secret organizations... but they seem pretty damn near perfect an organization if there is one.
Plus... what they stand for I'm down with.

I don't know bout secret organizations... but they seem pretty damn near perfect an organization if there is one.
Plus... what they stand for I'm down with.

Me and ariel are gonna becum shriners 1 day

Top Bottom