Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else eat over a dozen raw eggs a day?

Sorry dude, MikeyG is right...the protein in raw eggs does not have high biological value because of its low bioavailability....in other words: you're getting no benefit from raw egg protein....cooking them on the other hand has the highest biological value available.(i can provide references if needed.)
WM

Fuck the protein. I use them primarily for the 70 calories apiece. I get my protein with the two scoops which equals out to 50 grams.

Watson said:
Fuck the protein. I use them primarily for the 70 calories apiece. I get my protein with the two scoops which equals out to 50 grams.

Ever heard of weight gainers?

Now that technology has created protein powders and weight gainers i dont see why anyone would eat raw eggs anymore- and risk getting sick from them.

Hey whatever floats your boat. I think it is kinda of nasty. Are you interested in the best tasting shake you will every have?

1 Cup water
3 ice cubes
1/2 cup instant oatmeal
1/2 - 3/4 cup of frozen red raspberries
1.5 tbs of Flax Oil
3 scoops (50 grams) of Chocolate Whey protein (Opt. Nut. is good)
1 teaspoon of Jello brand instant pudding (banana or white choc. is good)

Blend it up and you will have one hell of a shake. 700 - 800 calories with low glycemic carbs and fiber for those high protein diets!

Have that first thing in the AM.

2 hours later have some scrambled eggs (6 -8) with some Cheese and Giardenera on it (or salsa) AWSOME!

Grainger said:
Hey whatever floats your boat. I think it is kinda of nasty. Are you interested in the best tasting shake you will every have?

1 Cup water
3 ice cubes
1/2 cup instant oatmeal
1/2 - 3/4 cup of frozen red raspberries
1.5 tbs of Flax Oil
3 scoops (50 grams) of Chocolate Whey protein (Opt. Nut. is good)
1 teaspoon of Jello brand instant pudding (banana or white choc. is good)

Blend it up and you will have one hell of a shake. 700 - 800 calories with low glycemic carbs and fiber for those high protein diets!

Have that first thing in the AM.

2 hours later have some scrambled eggs (6 -8) with some Cheese and Giardenera on it (or salsa) AWSOME!

That sounds good bro... i'll have to try that.

Eggs go down a lot easier than weight gainer shakes. Thats six hundred extra calories with 8 eggs. Come on guys keep the negative comments flowing, I'm sure there are plenty of reasons why this is a horrible idea.

If you are looking for protien, go with whey protien shakes. They are easily your best bet for that purpose. If you are trying to gain weight eggs and 2% milk do the trick quite nicely because of their high caloric values. Personally I have a very high metabolism so I eat 6 eggs (with yolks) plus a heaping plate of rice with about a litre of milk right before bed. I know this isn't for everyone.

Top Bottom