Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androgel???

been on androgel for 2 weeks now ... feeling better .. getting alittle stronger but not much ... waiting for my doc to get off vacay to get a pre aq from my insurance company for test cyp .... not a real big fan of androgel but i do feel something .. not much but something

also using 3 ius of gh daily ... so its a good combo

Unload it and buy the real deal. You probably get more steroidal hormones from the beef you eat and the milk your drink from steroid injected farm animals..

lol you guys (most of you) are so full of shit..

Androgel is fucking fantastic.. feel it within 15 minutes not days or weeks... it's a lot stronger than you think.

Before I switched to injections I used androgel at the 5g/day dose.. that dose translates into a supposed dose of 5mg.

I was fully shutdown, as I had been on TRT a while already.. I took a blood test, as normal... My testosterone was in the high 700's (ng/dl) and get this, the last androgel packet had been used THREE DAYS before that.. I was just accidentally out at the time.. not trying to show low level to get more.............lol.

high 700's is damn good, near peak human male levels.. and that's after three days of being off the 5g/day dose.

Another thing most people aren't telling you is testosterone is more readily converted into DHT in the skin.. which will increase the androgenic effect (opposed to an equal dose of injectable test). This is great for strength, fat loss and aggression.

I'm on shots now.. 400mg cypionate every 2 weeks.. upping this soon hopefully.

Someday I plan on having 600+mg cypionate every 2 weeks and androgel and Halotestin or Oxandrin.

): ]

lol you guys (most of you) are so full of shit..

Androgel is fucking fantastic.. feel it within 15 minutes not days or weeks... it's a lot stronger than you think.

The biggest drawback to androgen is that a good percentage of users have adverse skin reactions and discontinue use because of it. The main reasons docs push it is because then the client doesnt have to come in for injections and most ins companies wont pay for office visits as often as needed to keep steady blood levels.

So I've got a way to get my next cycle totally covered by insurance, but the only form of test that is covered is androgel. . First off...what is it? I know the basics...test susp...gel form. Who knows the gory details. Vets...I'm looking in your direction if your feeling charitable. Also, what's a good low-end dose for a stack with my GH/Var cycle (for use in the last five weeks of the cycle). And finally...I'm guessing that all the recovery issues apply with andro gel as they would with any other form of test.
Correct??

As for how I got insurance to pay for it...Please don't ask because it's long and complicated and it porbably won't work for anyone else.

I dont like ANDROGEL for many reasons. Perhaps you could pa out off pocket and het the injectable?

The biggest drawback to androgen is that a good percentage of users have adverse skin reactions and discontinue use because of it. The main reasons docs push it is because then the client doesnt have to come in for injections and most ins companies wont pay for office visits as often as needed to keep steady blood levels.

I hadn't thought of that Zyglamail.. I had no problems whatsoever but I'm sure some do.

If the dosage is the same and it doesn't end up bothering you, Androgel is the clear choice IMO..

If he will let you have MORE via injection.. just do that.. That's why I switched to shots.. the dosage is higher.

when I was on test cream I always used the minimum amount and I always felt it quick. Never had skin problems as it either got rubbed onto the balls or the tops of the feet or the armpits.

Top Bottom