Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androgel???

monkeyballs

So I've got a way to get my next cycle totally covered by insurance, but the only form of test that is covered is androgel. . First off...what is it? I know the basics...test susp...gel form. Who knows the gory details. Vets...I'm looking in your direction if your feeling charitable. Also, what's a good low-end dose for a stack with my GH/Var cycle (for use in the last five weeks of the cycle). And finally...I'm guessing that all the recovery issues apply with andro gel as they would with any other form of test.
Correct??

As for how I got insurance to pay for it...Please don't ask because it's long and complicated and it porbably won't work for anyone else.

androgel is pretty much a waist of money but since your insurance is paying for you might as well try it...

one packet is 50mg of test in a clear gel but you only get about 15% of that..so only about 8mg per one pac

if you have low levels it will bring you up into normal or high normal ranges so you may feel better if you were suffering from low level symptoms but it is not like doing a real cycle

Androgel is great for maintenance but lousy for bulking. Injectable Testosterone, although not covered by your insurance, is fairly inexpensive if you go to the right place. Drop me an email.

I get prescription androgel, and use it in between cycles to maintain my testosterone in optimal physiological range. Two 5g packets/day puts my test around 900-1000 ng/dl. LH seems to be unaltered by transdermal application whereas enanthate shuts my LH down overnight.
Using androgel will help you make steady and slow gains if you're doing everything right.

From what I've gathered through my research, if your young and your natural T levels are high enough to maintain gains post cycle (provided that you do adequate post-cycle therapy to restore natural levels) then androgel is useless.

Top Bottom