Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(AM) HIT Cardio

MonStar1023

I was curious if any of you on these boards swear by AM (before breakfast) HIT Cardio for fat-loss? This morning I got up around 5:00 AM and did sprints uphill for around 15 minutes. It may sound brief but since I am not in shape to be running sprints it was definitely a challenge.

I sprinted uphill and walked back downhill. From what I understand this type of intense AM cardio can really work wonders for fat-loss.

Do any of you agree?
:D:D

I agree as well, and this is based on personal experience.

Nobody else in our gym seems to get it. They're still plodding along hour after hour, year after year and never getting any leaner. For all the stuff they read while doing this sleepwalking cardio, you'd think they'd come across some of the many studies about high intensity cardio being such a great fat burner. Plus, it's a lot more fun than plodding along and takes so much less time! The only thing is you can't really read while doing it. :)

FitFossil- Agreed 100% bro. The more I thought about it it made more sense to do high-intensity cardio first thing in the morning 20-30 minutes after popping 2 Xenadrine.
:D:D

experience really. i have been running stairs and different stuff like that where my intensity is way up. I prefer this for cardio.
I take an ephedrine and a yohimbe each morning before cardio @ 5:00 am. I am seeing the fat melt off!!!

you may want to take your xenadrine a lil earlier. I find it doesnt kick in before around an hour. But it could be me. :)

agree w/ Fit... cuts your time in half and better results (gotta take tunes to listen to, no reading possible)

just a side note Monstar on the uphill sprints... I suffered from shin splints from not performing adequate warm-up... stretching is of utmost importance... you may already be doing this- just wanted to mention it, as it was quite painful :)

as far as energy goes- yohimbine rubbed into the thighs DEFINITELY improves endurance and reduces muscular "pain"- A2 inhibition has a limited anestethic effect.

It will get you going in the AM- though if you dont get moving it will make you tired if you wait too long to excerise (ideally 20-30 min after application- though it does depend on the carrier)

Ephedrine and caffiene will start the day off right, though some have stomach sensitivity in AM, especially without food

Top Bottom