Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you lean up by eating less on sarms?

there's a good chance you'll lose strength if you drop a lot of weight is that what you are okay with

sarms will help you keep as much strength and muscle as possible even in a deficit

eating at a deficit is important when attempting to lose weight.. also keep in mind that building muscle loses fat as well.. on top of that, sarms were designed to prevent muscle wastage and so you can eat at a deficit, lose fat, and still build muscle in the process.. you obviously want to also pick the right sarms best suited for your goals and you want to stay very consistent with your diet and training as well.. here is a great sarms cutting stack to look at

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Curious to hear your experiences using sarms in terms of what happened when you ended up leaning up
did you eat less calories when you are on them?
Did you get more cardio than usual?
Or did you just stay doing what you are doing and the fat loss started coming off
I’m 286 pounds and I am six foot four inches would like to lose about 30 pounds and looking to set expectations
currently eating around 4100 calories per day and mostly strength training
you can always lean up if you are in a deficit. you not gonna lean up at 4100kcals daily I can tell you that.

You have to adjust your diet accordingly for your goals regardless of the peds being used

As everyone has said. Food is the key to weight lose. You say you eat 4100 cal. At that amount are you gaining, loosing or maintaining weight.
If maintaining then drop 1000 calories off that and see how it works.
Drink at least a gallon of water every day.
That is droopy g about 25 percent of your intake. Example when I cut I go from 2500 maintenance to 1500 cut.
Also eating good quality food is important.
Sarms ar great for this cause they are designed to maintain muscle.
Remember these are performance aids. Not magic potions.
Add or increase cardio, adjust food quality and intake, and adjust workout style. Maybe try lower weight higher volume or lots of super sets. Shake up your routine and keep the body guessing.

You already have a great base to work with. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom