Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unsweetened, Almond Milk

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Found Unsweetened Almond Milk at the Grocery Store...

40 cals per serving.

1g of protein
4g of carbs
and like 1g of fat (not sat or trans)

Is Almond Milk like milk in reguards to bloating?

I can deal with the water, but the almond milk in my protein shakes makes them more thicker...so trying to see a little more on it.

NOT SOY MILK.
100% Unsweeted Almond Milk.

I would think this is 100% times better for us when cutting....40 cals per serving. NO SUGAR. HEALTHY FATS and much more...

basically all it is is water + ground up almonds (since i got it unsweetened) makes the protein drink much thicker and even slows digestion due to the healthy fats =]

Almond milk is a milky drink made from ground almonds. Unlike animal milk, almond milk contains no cholesterol or lactose. It can be used as a substitute for animal milk in many recipes, and is also completely vegan. Commercial almond milk products such as brand Almond Breeze, come in plain, vanilla, or chocolate flavors. They are often enriched with vitamins. It can also be made at home by combining ground almonds with water in a blender. Vanilla flavoring and sweeteners are often added. However, users should be cautious not to use bitter almonds, since the combination of bitter almonds and water releases cyanide[1].
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Health
* 2 History
* 3 See also
* 4 External links

[edit] Health

Almond milk is promoted as a healthy alternative to cow's milk for reasons including:[citation needed]

* It lacks casein
* It is safe for people with lactose intolerance or milk allergy
* Contains far less saturated fat than cow's milk.

Almond milk is also promoted as an alternative to soy milk for those with soy allergies, or those who wish to avoid soy due to its estrogenic properties or hexane content.
[edit] History

In the Middle Ages, almond milk was known in both the Islamic world and Christendom, where its vegetable composition

is it good?

trex; actually is very good imo. might take some getting used to as its a brownish color, but in my protein shakes it gives it that consistancy needed and low carbs as their is 0 sugar in it at all...

all it has is some fat and protein.

almond milk is basically ground up with water.

almond milk is the best non-dairy option for me. good nutes, tastes great. better than soy or rice milk. i get the almond breeze brand.

almond milk is the best non-dairy option for me. good nutes, tastes great. better than soy or rice milk. i get the almond breeze brand.

me too crypto, almond breeze, 40 cal per serving, and no sugar cals.
Cant beat it...

I know almond breeze makes different cal ones, 40, 60 , 90 etc...

so depending on diet and the wanted macros, this fit in great and is way better for me then SOY milk =]

never had rice milk, but i see rice as a carb right?

yes, rice milk is mostly carbs. i like some ice cream alternatives made with rice milk and sometimes its appropriate for cooking.. but thats few and far between for me.

Top Bottom