Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I carb up for 2 days with CKD,,, Feeling depleted

bigp3

I am in my fourth week going into my fith of CKD. All I can say is the weight loss unbelievable I have 25 lbs in 4 & half weeks and almost 2 inches off my waist. The only problem with this is my strength has gone in the toilet. I was benching 305 for 8 reps when I started yesterday I could bareley get 275 up for 8. I was wondering if this weekend I should carb up for 2 days instead of 1. I feel like I have lost the weight a little too fast. Maybe not,, I may be just psyching myself out. Any help would be appreciated.

THanks,

P

I find that i have strengh problems while on a CKD for a longer period of time, i think an occasional 2 day carbup is good, if not for strengh but for metab reasons!

I did my depletion w.o. on Friday evenings (4-5pm or so).
Then I started my carb up. Went from right after workout, to bedtime Saturday night (even if it was 2:00am).

I don't think I would go much longer than that.
What calories/ratios are you running ?

2900 cal, pretty much 60 40 fat to prot. and I have been doing AM cardio 4 to 5 times a week for 45 minutes (thinking about cutting that back)

Thanks for the help

P

bigp3 said:
I am in my fourth week going into my fith of CKD. All I can say is the weight loss unbelievable I have 25 lbs in 4 & half weeks and almost 2 inches off my waist. The only problem with this is my strength has gone in the toilet. I was benching 305 for 8 reps when I started yesterday I could bareley get 275 up for 8. I was wondering if this weekend I should carb up for 2 days instead of 1. I feel like I have lost the weight a little too fast. Maybe not,, I may be just psyching myself out. Any help would be appreciated.

THanks,

P

That all depends on your goals and your stats....what time fram do you have for your fat-loss goal? and what are your current stats? (i.e. bf%/hgt/wght/age etc...)

Mr.X

Top Bottom