Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet help!

hamo

Ok guys and gals, im pretty new to this whole fitness thing so any advise would be pretty sweet. Heres the deal, I work out 4 times a week mainly whole body workouts and as heavy as i can lift for 5 reps, these include mainly chest, shoulders, bicept, tricept, and leg press. My cardio is straight after and i run for 5km which takes me around 27mins.

The diet: Iv been eating like this for 2 weeks now,

Breakfast- Oatmeal + protienshake
Works snakc- Hand full of peanuts and tin of tuna
Works meal- Lean meat suck as chicken breast and 2 cups of raw veg (brocolie etc)
Preworkout - Protienshake with soya milk ( i dont drink anything but soya at 0.1g carb per 250ml)
Afterworkout- Protienshake + peanut butter
Few hours before i turn in- Prawns peanuts and veggies

Now on this iv been i ketosis quite heavy, according to the damm sticks, but the problem i have is, i loose muscle pretty much at the same rate as fat. Iv been on clen and taking taurine to keep the cramp away aswell. What am i doing wrong? too much protien? too much cardio?

Please help. I just want to get lean and for the first time in my life to %10 body fat.

Way too many protein shakes and not enough calories. Replace all but 1 of those shakes with actual food. Your lean meat with veggies is a perfect example of what you SHOULD be eating 5 times a day...not a protein shake.

Agreed you should try to get AS MANY real food meals as possible, but if for some reason something is STOPPING you from making this a reality then add EGGS and some things throughout the day and get some more cals from the ANPB which is easier than cooking. Whenever possible though COOK FOOD, only use the shakes, PB, and things when you CAN NOT cook, is basically the message here.

-Legacy

Thanks for the advice guys. il make the changes asap, would you say the carb level is ok? i say this because if i have little to no carbs i dont have cravings, anymore than a bowl of oatmeal and i crave like a mad man. or maybe its the aspartame? any thoughts?

Eat a serving of veggies with the new real meals youre going to work in. You should be fine.

Top Bottom