Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you develop gyno from my diet?

Basdel

I have been learning about gynecomastia because I think I have it. it started with itchy nipples and then it gradually progressed to now I have a lump that's about a penny size under my left nipple
I was wondering me being 21 years old if this has something to do with my diet which has changed a lot since I went to college?
while in college we have a cafeteria and your options are pretty much fast food burgers or pizza. that's pretty much all I can afford anyway. the jocks in my school get free good food in the main cafeteria but most of us have to eat the crappy food that is all just fast food junk
do you think eating that junk could have led to this happening or is it just a coincidence?

I have been learning about gynecomastia because I think I have it. it started with itchy nipples and then it gradually progressed to now I have a lump that's about a penny size under my left nipple
I was wondering me being 21 years old if this has something to do with my diet which has changed a lot since I went to college?
while in college we have a cafeteria and your options are pretty much fast food burgers or pizza. that's pretty much all I can afford anyway. the jocks in my school get free good food in the main cafeteria but most of us have to eat the crappy food that is all just fast food junk
do you think eating that junk could have led to this happening or is it just a coincidence?
yes you can get gyno from diet, estrogenic foods like soy can cause gyno and a lot of junk food can cause it

Top Bottom