Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Ankle Is Making My Life A Living Hell

2 ton hoss

MY LEFT ANKLE HAS HURT FOR MONTHS. RIGHT WHERE THE ACHILLES TENDON INSERTS INTO THE HEEL. IT FEELS LIKE BURNING THERE. DOC IS CLUELESS. HAD AN XRAY DONE, PERFECTLY NORMAL. IT IS WORST WHEN I AM WALKING.

ANY IDEAS.

WELL HERE IS WHERE I AM AT.

I TRY TO STRETCH EVERY DAY, INCLUDING CALVES (I BE VERY VERY CAREFUL STRETCHING THEM) AND HAMSTRINGS.

DOC HAS PUT ME ON A WHOLE BUNCH OF ANTI INFLAMMATORIES, NONE WORKED.

I DON'T ICE IT OR ANYTHING, WOULD THAT HELP.

THANKS.

Yeah, I know what you mean my ankles never been the same since spranging my right ankle 9 times. :( I use to go play basketball pickup games all time and just couldn't avoid hurting myself. You just have to learn how to deal with the pain bro.

hey 2-ton, I "think" I know what you mean by the burning feeling, I think. Sometimes if I do a certain something wearing a certain pair of boots, the lower backside of my right heel burns. It isn't on the bottom or on the back of the heel, but on the area that curves inbetween. I can't remember what it is that does it, it has been awhile, "about a year" since it has happened. I think it was if I had my foot propped up, like on a desk, and at a weird angle it would do it. But mine goes away after a couple of hours. I don't know if this is what you meant by burning or not. But burn is exactly what mine did.

Whiskey

shit never mind I just realized that you said ankle. sorry man, don't know. Now I look dumb. Oh well

Whiskey

Man I sprained my left ankle back in beginning of January. It is still not 100%. Two weeks ago I tried to start running in the morning again and when I got to work the bottom of my right foot hurt like hell. It did that for 6 days. Needless to say I started just walking for cardio. The left one doesn't "hurt" but I can still feel it. Makes me wonder if it will ever be whole again. That F'ng stint in August due to dnp has scared me for life in alot of areas.

you have a few options

go get a new doctor, one that knows about sports injuries. You could have a nerve issue.

or, dare I say, go see a chiropracter. they're your last choice.

Top Bottom