Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im losing my Goddamm mind!!!

Austin316

Too much fucking shit to deal with all at once, my priorites are fucked up big time. Goddammit its caught up to me and driving me fucking whacko again :mad:

Anyone else having a stress filled time? Give me a hell yeah!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! I was complaining about too much work, now i got an additional role in the firm (found out Sat, yes i was working) now i have more repsonsibility, more work, more everything........

I hate when work gets in the way of life, training especially. I am seriously contemplating leaving my work and doing something I enjoy with a less stringent schedlule.

OH YEAH......and im going thru a divorce too!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr And the fucker is a MOFO jerk off these days, following me everywhere, stressing me out.

I use my work to get away from the real bullshit in life.

The real work in my life comes after 5-6pm.

Everybody gets stressed out. I had major problems with stress in August after working like a nut for many months and burning the candle at both ends. Just ride it out and when you are fed up you will take care of it and go up ione step higher in life and laugh at this shit 6 months from now.

Oh Austin I thought things were getting better for you! Life is just one big rollercoaster! Ride it baby! Seriously hope you feel better

Ive gotten bouts of depression (I guess tis depression, its in my family after all), Im just dissapointed in myself, for many reasons right now, (school, training, work, etc..)

Austin316,

If you work at GNC do you basically get "Free" protein and xenadrine with the employee 5 finger discount?

Austin when you finish school things will look up. This is just a small battle in the war of life and you will conquer it and come out on top! I have faith in you , you are a good person with a kind heart and the karma thing applies. Someday for you "what goes arouund will come around" Hugs and Kisses V

Top Bottom