Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im losing my Goddamm mind!!!

i have got a ton of work to do but you know what? im fucking loving it. i just spent a couple of hours in the library and did a 10 page paper in one sitting. i felt like a fucking genius. plus there are tons of chicks in the library. the only shit i dont enjoy are those fucking group projects and unfortunately i have plenty of those. i just told this bitch to have her part ready before the meeting tomorrow night. if she doesnt fucking have it done by then im gonna be pissed cause we also have to prepare our presentation. im not gonna fucking stand there while the bitch does her part.

group projects suck, there is always at least one person that is dead wieght. Just tell the teacher she didn't do anything if she doesn't get it done if your real mad about it

originally posted by Austin316
Do your professors speak english well? Mine sure as hell don't, and thats a big part of the problem.

My Calculus Professor is from India, and he is also like 64 years old. So he could really care less if you even know how to add!!
Which makes it really hard to stay motivated to do well in the course. I am really looking forward to Christmas break!!

Hang in there Austin!!

BTW: I just picked up Tickets to the Packer/Viking game at Lambeau Field on Dec. 30!!

You mean the massacre at lambeau? Purple blood will be spilled that day, we do tend to split with you year in and year out. Oh well, just so long as the Pack don't kill us like we did them, Ill be a happy camper.

I learned my lesson!! I am not going to say a word!! I spouted my mouth off way to much before the last encounter at the Dome. After the Vikings trompled all over the Pack, I had to damn near eat my foot!! I am not going to say a word until after the Packer's win! (see..there i go again!!)

:verygood:

don't think you'll have to worry about losing in Lambaeu to us, then again, if you do..... Your definately gonna hear about it :devil:

Austin316 said:
Do your professors speak english well? Mine sure as hell don't, and thats a big part of the problem.

I'm in the bio field and all the classes except maybe two I couldn't understand a fucking word. Now I'm swamped with work and want to murder very sociology major out there...... They have it so easy.....:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Top Bottom