Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im losing my Goddamm mind!!!

What a fucking dick TripleV!!! Some guys really don't know what they lost till its gone and they can't have it!

Thanks Venus, your a sweetheart :)

It could be worse, at least Im not in the process of a divorce. Hope evrything goes well for you VVV

I hear ya, bro. I've got more shit to deal with right now than ever. School, work, social, financial....it just goes on and on. There's light at the end of the tunnel, but it keeps getting further away, damn it. :( My doc even stuck me on anti-d's and vallium 'cuase I get so stressed out.

Realistically, I know it's going to be at least a year before things lighten up.

On the plus side, my diet and training is nailed right down. Haven't been this didicated in a while.

STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS

I got it bro, big time...Semester of hell...

I have so much work to catch up 2, you all know about my personal crap...comp. dies tday with all my work on it...teachers think im MR. Excuse...It's 2 much these days...:mad:

im loseing my mind

Austin--

Your semester is almost over!! Christmas break is coming soon, and you will have one whole month without the stress of classes!! Believe me I know, school, working, training, and still trying to have a life gets very overwhelming---Hang in there!! And take time out to have fun!! That way at least you will be a smiling Stressed out Minnesota boy!!

I wish you the best of luck!! Take Care!!

-toga

;)

Well I just bombed my math test, actually a lot of people in my class did so the curve should be pretty big. Im betting I got in the 50 percentile and that will turn out to be a high C or low B. Damm Damm Damm Damm I just need to get on some "suplementation" again and Ill be good to go

Sorry to hear about your Math test, Austin!! Math sucks...it really does!! I have Calculus II and Physics this semester, and I swear that those teachers hate everyone alive. Must go along with the fact that they have no personality.

Anyway--Hope the rest of your week goes better for you!!

~toga

:verygood:

Losing your mind is not as bad as it sounds.

I quite enjoy it, that is, until the shaven crock pot of humanity breaks in through the fireplace.

Top Bottom