Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i just made one of the greatest culinary abortions ever

buttplug

I know a guy who makes the worst sandwich you could think of, except I don't remember what he puts in it.

The worst I eat is probably honey on pizza.

Turkey with chocolate

Salad with Ketchup

Protein Shake with Tuna

yea I did a lot

I don't eat anything particularly odd. My eggs in the microwave freak out my family because the smell funny, likewise oats + protein powder.

The nastiest thing I've tried to eat/drink was a protein + olive oil shake. GAG!!!

One of the worse things I ever ate was a protein shake with Konsyl (natural fiber supplement). It was absolutely disgusting.

My ex boyfriend use to cook the weirdest things. I usually never tried them. He did get me hooked on blueberry pancakes with brown sugar and warm milk instead of Maple syrup.

I occasionaly throw some tuna in the blender with Orange juice and chug it down, I cannot stand to sit and eat a can of tuna, I would rather drag my balls thru a hundred miles of broken glass!!!I wanna get it over with quickly and the OJ covers up the smell pretty good.

Godzila said:
I occasionaly throw some tuna in the blender with Orange juice and chug it down, I cannot stand to sit and eat a can of tuna, I would rather drag my balls thru a hundred miles of broken glass!!!I wanna get it over with quickly and the OJ covers up the smell pretty good.

Say it sista

Darktooth said:
sarachi hot sauce.

Sarachi rules.
I use it on almost everything... I even put it in my cereal.

Top Bottom