Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Only use our approved sources! This video shows why you dont go with source not approved.

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P.
Chairman Member
Logger
Guys i came across this video today its a shorter one but it backs up and shows why we tell all of you, only use our approved sources!! This is terrifying guys like him exist!

This man is making masteron in a dirty kitchen right next to his cheeseburger that he is cooking at the same fucking time!

He skipped steps he didn't sanitize a damn thing and he it was extremely unclean. I felt I had to make a post on this because for everyone who doesn't take our word and our recommendations with our approved sources. I truly hope you believe us now when we talk about how badly you can mess yourself up by going outside of who we approve on EF

Take care guys be safe don't become a test subject for some idiots 5th grade chemistry project. I will say this stick with our sources to be safe and know what is on the label is sterile, clean and legitimate and what it says is in the bottle!

the sad thing is these guys think they are being cool showing this. in the end they are just crack and methheads who give the entire steroid world a bad name
I agree and I felt it was important for me to post this, how many times have we heard people who are new say you all don't tell the turth u push X product and X company... we push X company because shit like what is in this video won't happen to you with our approved sources.

This is a very valuable post and while it shows ignorance and stupidity along with being disgusting, it is very important to see and understand. Great job with your efforts and posts

This is a very valuable post and while it shows ignorance and stupidity along with being disgusting, it is very important to see and understand. Great job with your efforts and posts
Appreciate the nod Finn, I saw if and immediately knew I had to make this post.

Guys i came across this video today its a shorter one but it backs up and shows why we tell all of you, only use our approved sources!! This is terrifying guys like him exist!

This man is making masteron in a dirty kitchen right next to his cheeseburger that he is cooking at the same fucking time!

He skipped steps he didn't sanitize a damn thing and he it was extremely unclean. I felt I had to make a post on this because for everyone who doesn't take our word and our recommendations with our approved sources. I truly hope you believe us now when we talk about how badly you can mess yourself up by going outside of who we approve on EF

Take care guys be safe don't become a test subject for some idiots 5th grade chemistry project. I will say this stick with our sources to be safe and know what is on the label is sterile, clean and legitimate and what it says is in the bottle!

@Topps_Baseball88 some of the non approved sources like basicstero.ws put people in hospital with gear that causes infections and HIV

Top Bottom