Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

General Tso Chicken...Yuemmmmey !!

Tryn2

General Tso Chicken , I love this stuff. Just thought Id vent a little. Im strict with my diet right now but I read a thread on this....Now Im craving it. mmmmm....
Now that I think of it some Quesadillas would be good as well !!! Ok I need to stop !!!

Why spend all those months and years suffering on these silly little diets when you can stuff your face and drink yourself into oblivion, snuffing it at about 35-40. Either way, the corpse you leave behind will uber stink whether it's 12 stone or 20 stone, LOL!!!

Belly.gif

Tryn2 said:
General Tso Chicken , I love this stuff. Just thought Id vent a little. Im strict with my diet right now but I read a thread on this....Now Im craving it. mmmmm....
Now that I think of it some Quesadillas would be good as well !!! Ok I need to stop !!!

theres this little dumplin house in houston that has good genera tso chicken. and the service that they give you is enough to feed three.

Walmart Supercenter has the BBQ boneless chicken in a tub that
tastes very close to Gen Chicken..

My kid eats tons of the stuff. It's not PF Changs, but it is cheap protein..

General Tso's is the fucking bizzom... put some hot mustard on that shiat... yummm!

Top Bottom