Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liffalot's SARMS-S4 log

I'm too fucking tired to post my work from today.......I'll give a full update on Mad Juice's workout tomorrow lol

Following. Me and a bud are starting up an s4 cycle soon. Stuff from Sarm Search is in the mail (I'm Canadian should be interesting to see what custom does if anything... They can be strange with unknowns.)

As you planning on taking any PCT with this or worried about any shut-down?

Following. Me and a bud are starting up an s4 cycle soon. Stuff from Sarm Search is in the mail (I'm Canadian should be interesting to see what custom does if anything... They can be strange with unknowns.)

As you planning on taking any PCT with this or worried about any shut-down?

I hear nothing good about Canadian customs. How are they so stringent, do they Xray boxes or randomly open them?

Firstly (and good news for you!) I have heard that SARMS gets to most areas of Canada in 3 days with no problems.

Secondly, I am not PCTing and I'm not worried about it. SARMS simply binds to your andro receptors and makes them hyper-sensitive and from what I've read, especially since it is in no way AAS, your body simply goes back to normal andro intake when you cease to take it. Now, that is considering that I'm taking at 50 mgs a day which is .5ml. Thats a pretty small and controlled dose. I've seen guys take more than double that and no PCT and be okay, but personally, if I were running that high I would think about taking some liver support post cycle.

To answer the other question, no I have not had any yellow vision surprisingly enough. In the past couple of days, when I walk from an area that is well lit to one that is not I have a hard time seeing for about half a minute (but thats not necessarily different from normal). And I haven't been taking support for it either.

And lastly, youll love the SARMS bro, its great shit. Im just at 3.5 weeks and my pumps and vascularity are starting to get off the wall (I thought they were big before, but now....).

Yesterday I got a good arm workout. I wanted to give my legs one more day and my back was pretty sore so I just did some beach muscles with a buddy of mine. I supersetted two excercises with a core excercise between sets which allowed for some rest after the two sets.

Workout:

Tricep Pulldowns (spreading at bottom): 50x12 , 55x10 , 60x10 , 50x15
Bicep rope curls (spreading at top): 40x10 , 50x10 , 50x8 , 45x10
Bosu-ball hip raises: 15x4

Reverse grip single arm pulldowns: 15x12 , 20x10x2 , 15x12
Bicep one arm cable curls: 25x10 , 30x8 , 25x10x2
Straight arm physio ball balance: 30 seconds x 4 sets

Straight arm tricep pullbacks: 15x12x2 , 20x10 , 15x12
Straight bar curls: 65x8x2 , 55x8x2
Oblique V-ups (each side): 15x4

Behind the back seat dips: Bodyweight x 20-25 x 3
Straight grip pull ups: Bodyweight x 4-6 x 3
Isometric Crunches: 5x3

Pretty good workout, arms dont take a whole lot of energy so I can get quite a bit of work done. Big pumps again as usual in this stage of my SARMS and vascularity as well. Felt a little nauseous (sp?) afterwards but it subsided when I sucked down a protein shake.

Diet was great until later that night. I had entirely protein rich foods all day and then just had a yogurt after dinner for a treat (couldnt resist). Definitely hit my consumption which felt good and made my muscles feel nice and full.

I'll post my workout from today in another post.

Today I didn't hit a whole lot of angles, but I knocked out the angles I did hit.

Legs were my focus today so it took quite a bit of energy to get through the workout, but I made it through what I wanted to do. Of course, on the day I wanted to do legs, I had the people who sit on the squat and deadlifts ares for 30 mins, so I just focused on some machine excercises. Killed it pretty good today.

Workout:

Legs Press: 350x12 , 530x10 , 710x8 (BOOM.....unfortunately that was all that fit on the machine) , 530x8 , 440x12

Single leg upright Ham-curls: 60x12 , 85x10 , 95x10x2
Leg extensions: 210x12 , 250x10x2 , 210x10

Bulgarian Split Squats (each leg): 90x8x4

Barely walked out of the gym after that. When I got back to my room I felt sick as a dog. I had to wait 30 mins before I ate something or took a shake. Seems to be a trend lately, maybe because I haven't been eating before I work out. I'm going to try to eat tomorrow and see if that helps.

Pumps in my legs today were probably the biggest I've ever felt them before. Probably partially the overworking on leg press and probably also partially the SARMS.

Satisfied with my diet today. I had a lot of protein (was hungry all day so I just kept eating turkey, chicken, and better bars lol) and a nice balanced dinner.

I also have perfected my power breakfast concoction youll all be glad to know :D I used this awesome chicken sausage in it along with dried garlic and it tastes like Jeshua himself now.

I've been noticing lately that the areas I work stay pumped for 2-3 days after I work them even if there is no real hypertrophy. I like the feeling, always being pumped hehe

Last edited:
Today I didn't hit a whole lot of angles, but I knocked out the angles I did hit.

Legs were my focus today so it took quite a bit of energy to get through the workout, but I made it through what I wanted to do. Of course, on the day I wanted to do legs, I had the people who sit on the squat and deadlifts ares for 30 mins, so I just focused on some machine excercises. Killed it pretty good today.

Workout:

Legs Press: 350x12 , 530x10 , 710x8 (BOOM.....unfortunately that was all that fit on the machine) , 530x8 , 440x12

Single leg upright Ham-curls: 60x12 , 85x10 , 95x10x2
Leg extensions: 210x12 , 250x10x2 , 210x10

Bulgarian Split Squats (each leg): 90x8x4

Barely walked out of the gym after that. When I got back to my room I felt sick as a dog. I had to wait 30 mins before I ate something or took a shake. Seems to be a trend lately, maybe because I haven't been eating before I work out. I'm going to try to eat tomorrow and see if that helps.

Pumps in my legs today were probably the biggest I've ever felt them before. Probably partially the overworking on leg press and probably also partially the SARMS.

Satisfied with my diet today. I had a lot of protein (was hungry all day so I just kept eating turkey, chicken, and better bars lol) and a nice balanced dinner.

I also have perfected my power breakfast concoction youll all be glad to know :D I used this awesome chicken sausage in it along with dried garlic and it tastes like Jeshua himself now.

I've been noticing lately that the areas I work stay pumped for 2-3 days after I work them even if there is no real hypertrophy. I like the feeling, always being pumped hehe

Great log! Keep the info coming?

Thanks man, been really busy this week with midterms coming up soo so its been hard to give long updates on my logs, but yesterday I just did a nice light chest and shoulder day so that I didnt have to take too many days off this weekend.

Here it is:

Incline DB bench: 60x12x2 warmup , 75x6x3 , 80x6x3 (had to do it, couldnt help myself)

Decline Cable flys: 30x8-10x3 , 25x10x1
Standing DB inward grip shoulder press: 35x10x3 , 30x10x1

explosive plyo-metric physio ball push ups: 4 each side x 4 sets
Scalpula step ups alternating: 12 each arm x 4 sets

Cable discos: 15x10x4
DB alternating front raises: 35x8x4

And I think that was it. Again sorry for the short posts but I've been really busy lately. Hopefully after next week things will clear up again. Still no vision sides that I am able to notice.

Took the day off from lifting today and just did some med intensity cardio. Core tomorrow so I'll update hopefully.

As far as diet for th past couple of days, I've been eating more food than my fucking budget can handle. I've just been packing away like 4-5 1500 calorie meals a day lol. For some reason my appetite has just gone through the roof. No idea what that means as far as my body goes but I cant help but think that its good.

Top Bottom