Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liffalot's SARMS-S4 log

Haha yeah sometimes I just make up stupid names when I dont feel like describing the excercises lol.....you got the point.

And yeah I've just been eating like a fucking hog lately. I'm still looking good though so I dont know where I'm putting it all!

Yesterday I had to take the day off. I was up late the night before and had a lot of shit to do during the day that didnt allow for workout time. Today however I gritted it out and got up early to go get a good core workout. Here that is:

Warmup:

Suspended leg BB flat bench press: 185x10 , 205x10, 185x10 , 135x16

Workout:

Flexed arm suspended leg raises (alternate sides): 12x4
Oblique plate bends (each side): 45x15x4

Straight arm suspended ass raises: 10x3
-45 degree elbow to knee sit ups: 12x3

Straigh arm suspended leg raises (forward): 10-12x3
Elbow suspension knee raises (side, middle, side): 21x3

Bench position alternating leg raises: 135x12x4

That was it for today. Felt like I hit it pretty well. No huge pump today, probably because I've been off the creatine, N2, and the attack for a day and a half or so. I'm actually also just about to run out of N2 which works well because I was planning on stopping the creatine to finish my cycle nice and clean for the last two weeks (and i believe I have just passed the week 4 mark.

I'll probably order some ass lightning to try it out and run my ancient strength until it runs out at about week 6. That will give me a nice waterless finish to the SARMS.

Did a little bit or light cardio after my workout today just for shits. Hopefully I will be able to get into the gym on monday morning but I'm still shaky on it. Monday is my first midterm ( and a biggie at that) and I might just sleep in before it if I'm up late.

Ill keep it updated.

Alright the workload has lessened after my first midterm and now I have time to actually get in the gym when I want and post about it!

I actually got to the gym yesterday morning before my midterm just because I fucking felt like it and I DO WHAT I WANT!

Got a pretty good triceps/shoulders workout with one of my friends.....I'll see if I can remember it all....

Workout:

Warmup DB military: 40x12x2 , 45x12x2

Tricep rope pulldowns: 50x10-12x4
Butterfly body pulls: 6-8x4

Straight single arm cable pulldowns: 25x12x4
Straight single arm cable lifts: 15-20x8-10x4

Iron Angels (each arm): 12x10x1 , 12x8x1 , 10x10x2
Dips (these sucked at this point): Bodyweight x 15 x 4

That pretty mch did it for that day. Those were a lot of new excercises that my body was not used to doing and so it tired those muscles out pretty quickly. I'm actually pretty damn sore today in the shoulder area from it hehe.

I can feel that the N2KTS is gone but I'm trying not to let it get to me. I've still got the motivation and my music pumps me up enough to be able to get those last few reps, but my endurance is down a little bit from what I have noticed. SARMS is still working well though getting down towards the end of the bottle.

Considering running a very light cycle of GHRP-6 or HGH for the summer.......just to experiment with that a little bit.

Dont really know much about either of them so if anyone has tips, experience, information, or brand suggestions hit me up.

Post my workout from today a little later.

I just wrote a big long post and the fucking website made me come back to this page and it was gone :redhot::kaioken:

So here is my workout:

Deadlift warmup: 135x10 , 185x10

Deadlifts: 225x10 , 275x8 , 315x6 , 305x8

Full Squats: 225x8x4

Isometric squats (5 seconds down and up): 135x6x4

And that was all she wrote. Those excercises got me fatigued fast.

Anyway the summary of my abnormally long post that was deleted (grrrrr...) was that even though Im out of N2KTS Im still looking and feeling good, no deflation yet. In addition I may or may not order some ass lightning. And to sum it up I'm thinking about running a GHRP-6 or HGH cycle for summer so if anyone has any prior experience, tips, favorite brands, etc. let me know. Really just need to do some good research on it here soon.

I am planning on starting with an 8 week cycle, 50mg/day (Taken once an hour before workout). 5 on 2 off. If I dont experience any noticeable gains I will up to 75, then 100. I'll be measuring my test levels before and after as-well as I am curious to see what change (if any) will take place.

I am planning on starting with an 8 week cycle, 50mg/day (Taken once an hour before workout). 5 on 2 off. If I dont experience any noticeable gains I will up to 75, then 100. I'll be measuring my test levels before and after as-well as I am curious to see what change (if any) will take place.

Im interested in seeing ur test results with that. I'm on s4 right now.

I've heard people say that theyve been getting vision sides at 50 mgs.......but I'm pretty light man, I weigh 185 now and I havent had shit sides dosing 7 on and 0 off. So if you arent noticing gains at 50 mgs you might want to try dosing every day of the week before upping the dose

Top Bottom