Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma stanzol running out too fast

Elite test

Hi guys, I'm currently in midst of pct and am using forma (and loving it) but it seems to be running out too fast, I have been using it for 14 days at 10 pumps a day (5-am + 5-pm) and there is only about half left, I've read that it should last 60 days but at this rate I will be lucky if it lasts 30 days, any thoughts on this?? Thanks for replies

At 5-7 pumps a day, a bottle will last me 3 months for the most part, as I run it every summer from June-August. I've run this protocol for 3 years and never had a problem with it lasting long enough.
I will say this though, when you get toward the end of the bottle, that last 1/4" or so of Forma is a bitch to get out. I wish there was a better way to design the tube attached to the pump, but it's honestly the best design I think they can use.

I've had the same problem, it's like the bottle lately hasnt had as much in it or something. It used to last me like 2 months. Now it's about a month at the same dose

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Maybe something has changed. I'll admit, I use 2 bottles a year (1/2 bottle for each of my 2 yearly cycles, and 1 bottle in the summer), but stockpiled on it last year as it always ran out. I have 3 bottles left, but all are a year old now.
I'd contact customer service at Mr. Supps. The couple times I had to deal with them was a breeze, and my issues were literally resolved within hours.

Hmmm interesting, only problem is I didn't get mine through mr supps.. I got from socal nutrition through eBay :/

Hmmm interesting, only problem is I didn't get mine through mr supps.. I got from socal nutrition through eBay :/

Wow, big red flag there, buddy. Forma is a product that comes without safety seals, so why would you buy it off someone on EBay??
You have no claim then, calling MrSupps.
Why don't you read up on Letrozone from www.myproh.com. It's the next level Forma. It's a very well put-together new topical AI and also cortisol inhibitor. has a decent spray head and will last you 2 months easy. Do some research on it & get it. It's basically Forma v2.0.

The new Letrozone would be a better alternative to Formastanozol IMO. Big RickRock helped formulate Formastanozol and he worked to improve on that and make a better product with Letrozone. Can't go wrong with its formula

The new Letrozone would be a better alternative to Formastanozol IMO. Big RickRock helped formulate Formastanozol and he worked to improve on that and make a better product with Letrozone. Can't go wrong with its formula

I agree with RR here.. the new letrozone is a powerful ai

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I'm with you on this one. I am very excited for letrozone. This is going to be a staple AI.

Top Bottom