Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad--taking Over The Sup Board -- Post Progress And Sides Here!!!

I know I know .... only AS can you lose fat and build muscle I know and I hate it!!

But 1-AD wouldnt be a good idea for an 18 year old would it?

:D:D

Good stuff Silentsurfer.....You and I have a lot in common as far as our age, diet, etc.....I"m taking my 2 week pics tonight, and I'm going to start collecting the info from my diet/supp journal and workout log, and try to post this stuff some time this week. I'll post the pics, although, just a warning that my pre-cycle pics suck royally because the camera I borrowed was horrible....but hopefully, they are decent enough to give folks an idea of my pre-cycle condition...I'm going to try and do pics every two weeks during my six week cycle.

At any rate, in general, my experiences with 1-ad are very similar to Silentsurfer, minus the weight gain. I haven't gained much weight at all, but that probably has a lot to do with not consuming many calories...I dont' count calories, but I've been trying to keep my fat intake down a lot (at least during the week), so I think that has a lot to do with my weight not going up. Happily, though, my BF isn't going up either, and I am getting stronger in the gym.....no monstrous gains, but I am making gains never-the-less...My training log will show this....I'll try to get my results up by Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest, so stay tuned 1-ad fans...

hey guys, I just started my cycle today 1 pill 3x a day then I might pick it up to 2 pills 3x a day week 2. I have a Powerlifting meet coming up so my main concern is strength.

I will keep you guys posted on my progress

here are my current stats

bodyweight 228
height 5'10
body fat around %19

squat 445
bench 315
deadlift 495

I'll let you know how it goes

Gains:
gained about 2 lbs, probably due to eating like a pig
strength went up slightly, very slightly
pumps are good

Sides:
bachne from either androspray or 1-ad
insomnia
once in a while i get headaches

after reading all the hype i too decided to try the 1-ad. im eager to report that all i have gained is one massive daily fucking headache. i get them everyday all day long.
i will continue to inform on progress.

Finally had my bodyfat checked. Here are the final results of my 1-AD cycle:

Starting Weight: 202 lbs
Ending Weight: 217

Net muscle gain: ~8.8lbs
Net fat gain: ~6.2lbs

There are some qualifications that must be made to the above results. The starting weight was taken three weeks prior to the beginning of my use of 1-AD. During the intitial three weeks I added about three pounds. Weeks 4 & 5 I put on about 5lbs a week(this is probably where most of the fat was added) while using 300 mg of 1-AD. I subsequently reduced calories and during weeks 6 & 7, while using 600mg of 1-AD a day, I put on about 1 lb per week. After that I ceased use of 1-AD and during the past week I have put on no weight as I'm just trying to give my natural t-levels a little time to rebound before I started dieting(I do not think they have been significantly depressed, but I'm playing it safe.)
This is a decent result, but not significantly better than my past several bulking cycles. I gained about 6lbs of muscle, 2 lbs of fat the two previous times I bulked(1-AD free) Generally I bulk for about 4-6 weeks. So proportionately I put on quite a bit more fat while on the 1-AD. I don't think this has anything to do with the 1-AD, only the fact that I increased my calories beyond what I normally would while bulking "naturally." So I think this will be my first and last encounter with pro-hormones.

Last edited:
Hmmm... well put Blood&Iron.

I seem to be going on the path as far as the amount of muscle and fat I'm gaining, although the strength gains I've made have been quite impressive more so than any natural bulking cycle I've ever on.

RESULTS...

I haven't posted in a while, but I thought I owed it to those who posted their results, on which I relied and made the decision to spend the loot on 1-AD.

Well, this is my last week (7) and I must say that I am very upset I can't stay on longer. Here is my evaluation:

Size: I added about 11lbs (170-181) though I won't know until Wednesday how much of that is bodyfat. The weight gain pretty much curtailed after 3 wks., but my diet has been all over the place. Sometimes I eat clean, sometimes I eat whatever, and the last few days, I've been eating out alot so I apologize for not having more accurate data. Though my weightlifting buddies have commented that I got much bigger and the other day when I had to wear my suit, I found that I had grown out of all of my shirts and my suit looked a bit too tight. This was upsetting b/c I had just bought all these new shirts and ties a few months ago. Oh and strangely, my arms have grown 1/2 an inch. That's pretty significant arm growth.

Strength: HOLY SHIT! I don't know where it's coming from but all my lifts have gone through the roof.

Flatbench (before): 135x10
205x8
225x4/6
225x4

Flatbench (currently): 225x10
255x6
255x6
285x2
And that was after doing incline barbell as my first exercise for which I finished with 225x4!

Anyway, that's just an example but I can't believe the difference and I'd hate to see it go. I hope I can retain some of this strength. I had heard about how you get pumps that are so hard they hurt which I thought was BS....but, damn it actually hurts sometimes I get so pumped.

Side effects: I am very lucky I guess, compared to some of you. I had virtually no sides except for "dry eyes" which I treat with Visine, no "noticeable" hairloss, no acne (though I just finished a treatment of accutane about 2months earlier) and never did I have any burning piss or discharge. I do however piss like it's my job. I drink alot of water, but I can't hold down a 12oz of anything for more than the time it takes me to drink it.

Overall, I am very happy with my results and I can't wait to try it again.

Top Bottom