Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has done 150mg/ed of fina?

The Almighty

1 week into my current cycle of suspension/eq and I am starting fina in 4 weeks. I was originally planning to do the standard 75mg/ed for 6 weeks, however Ms. Cleo informs me that perhaps it would be worth it to use 150mg/ed for 6 weeks.

This will be my third time around the block using fina, the previous two times I used 75mg/ed, and I just feel like pushing the envelope a little bit this time.

Wondering if anybody has some experience with this much fina.

I am, of course, expecting the blatently homosexual TxLonghorn and illustrious Zyglamail to make an appearance on this thread, but I hope I can get some more replies as well.

I've taken up to 200 eod and after about 150, it seemed just an increase in bad sides for me. Very oily skin, zits and hair growing even faster. I hate the hair going faster side, I spend far too much time shaving my damn body so all the chicks will lust after me!!!

:bigbuck: :fistfullo :chesty: :garza:

Better now??? Oh and btw - im not the one with the avatar and pics of NYC BOY all over the place!!!! hahahaha!!!

Last edited:
Don't mind me bro im bored. Actually I think im gonna try fina for the first time now. Since im not gonna do halo anymore(changed my mind) I've decided im gonna try fina after all. Im gonna start off light though just to see how my body reacts with it. 75mg eod. Bump it up of course if needed. I plan on staying on it hmmm well.... all of summer!!! :p

Top Bottom