Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rich piana 8 hour arm workout + MGF

Ha bro 10 k cal a day is easy for me

I think I have a eating disorder lol I can hammer 4-6 in one meal

It's a hard task to stay below 10%

I think of food more than anything

No joke

Ha bro 10 k cal a day is easy for me

I think I have a eating disorder lol I can hammer 4-6 in one meal

It's a hard task to stay below 10%

I think of food more than anything

No joke

I know exactly what you mean! I did plan on reverse dieting out this aborted comp prep and staying lean but then I was like oooh pizza, ice cream, donuts....... 9 weeks later up like 20lbs and like 5% body fat

Yea
It's a task for us with big appetites

I always go up some weight but never above 12-13% bf
That's just unacceptable

And from what I understand its still 16 workouts consisting of 8 sets (4 for bi's and 4 for tri's) so that's still 128 sets which is an insane amount of volume in a day

well if that's the case then disregard what I wrote earlier lol I thought it was 16 sets

that's just crazy for 1 day

Ha gives me a mini goal for the day lol

Figure it's a good way to spend a day wile I'm training at the gym and since lifting is my new party life guess it's gonna be one hell of a party day

I used to like Rich Piana a lot. I still in most ways. But so many of these guys known for no bullshit are actually the worst bullshitters. Some massive volume days using sparingly will be good for weak body parts but this is just plain silly. Rich was a great bodybuilder but his arms were his weakest body part in his prime (legs being the strongest). The reason he looks the way he does now is the massive amounts of PMMA injected all over (mainly in his upper body though). I have seen Rich in person and he looks incredible but take most of his videos with a pinch of salt. If arms are a weak body part then you have to play around with exercises and angles, volume and rep ranges. Another thing I highly recommend is injecting most of the things you use in your arms... that may be aas, lr3, des, mgf etc.

I used to like Rich Piana a lot. I still in most ways. But so many of these guys known for no bullshit are actually the worst bullshitters. Some massive volume days using sparingly will be good for weak body parts but this is just plain silly. Rich was a great bodybuilder but his arms were his weakest body part in his prime (legs being the strongest). The reason he looks the way he does now is the massive amounts of PMMA injected all over (mainly in his upper body though). I have seen Rich in person and he looks incredible but take most of his videos with a pinch of salt. If arms are a weak body part then you have to play around with exercises and angles, volume and rep ranges. Another thing I highly recommend is injecting most of the things you use in your arms... that may be aas, lr3, des, mgf etc.

I agree with you hundred percent doing this for volume in my arms I'm doing this just for the hell of it to spend a day Messing around

Going to hang out with my buddies grab a huge breakfast if the gym how they grab a huge dinner and just kick it

A lot of things that people say on YouTube people is supplemented medias I don't buy and most of it I just left knew what makes me happy and make my own choices

As of this morning before I read the Op original post I would've never thought to do this but something just spark my interest in having a challenge with my boys

A lot of things that people say on YouTube people is supplemented medias I don't buy and most of it I just left knew what makes me happy and make my own choices

As of this morning before I read the Op original post I would've never thought to do this but something just spark my interest in having a challenge with my boys

Yeah I would do something like this for fun and it will make your arms swell up for the day. Trust me I have tried alsorts of stuff... usually with my calves... I trained my calves hard everyday for a year :D

Ha yea my calves are the weakest muscle and the smallest I have truly hate it

I watched mike rashid do 110 pound dumbbells for 100 reps in about 12 to 15 minutes

It was by far impressive lift I like those kind of lifts everynow and then I like watching people push themselves and just busting ass raw power every vein pop out and just watch the beast mode kick in

Top Bottom