Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle log

Umm not sure on my calorie intake etc I don't count I just force food down. I'll give an example of my diet.

Meal 1

6 full eggs, 2 slices of wholemeal bread, protein shake with 8oz of milk

Meal 2

Wholemeal pasta with chicken, banana

Meal 3

Brown rice or pasta with chicken, handfull of nuts

Meal 4

2 bananas, protein shake

Pre workout

40g pure carbs, beta alanine, Jack3d

Post workout

40g pure carbs, protein shake

Meal 5

2 steaks with rice and green veg

Meal 6

250g cottage cheese

Drinking lots of water

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

I dont really see anything wrong with your diet bro. I do think you should spend $20-25 on a digital food scale and weigh your meats. So you know exactly what your getting protein wise. Theres alot of open space there where you dont have numbers like 6oz chicken or 11 oz ect. These things make an enormous difference in getting 250g protein on a given day and 425g.

I dont really see anything wrong with your diet bro. I do think you should spend $20-25 on a digital food scale and weigh your meats. So you know exactly what your getting protein wise. Theres alot of open space there where you dont have numbers like 6oz chicken or 11 oz ect. These things make an enormous difference in getting 250g protein on a given day and 425g.

Yeah I might do that. When I say chicken I usually have about 300g each meal and steaks with tea around 500g. Anything else you would add to the diet?

Yeah I might do that. When I say chicken I usually have about 300g each meal and steaks with tea around 500g. Anything else you would add to the diet?

Nahh it looks real solid bro. Maybe a scoop of casein before bed is about all I could add maybe. Good job bro.

Umm not sure on my calorie intake etc I don't count I just force food down. I'll give an example of my diet.

Meal 1

6 full eggs, 2 slices of wholemeal bread, protein shake with 8oz of milk

Meal 2

Wholemeal pasta with chicken, banana

Meal 3

Brown rice or pasta with chicken, handfull of nuts

Meal 4

2 bananas, protein shake

Pre workout

40g pure carbs, beta alanine, Jack3d

Post workout

40g pure carbs, protein shake

Meal 5

2 steaks with rice and green veg

Meal 6

250g cottage cheese

Drinking lots of water

Yeah you need to weigh it out. 2 steaks means nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Yeah you need to weigh it out. 2 steaks means nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

He's right bro....just make sure your getting a minumum 300g protein. 350+ would be better. Your like 205, so going over 400 would just be a waste IMHO. You'll just shit it all out.

By my photos what would u say my body fat % is at?

where are your photos?

Top Bottom