Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

L-glutathione

skippy

How much do you guys take when on a fairly heavy cycle???-(A-50, d-bol, sust, winny,prop-(not all at once.))...??? I am currently tying to take at least a gram of milk thistle a day and I recently got some L-glutathione and cranberry extract...(how much?)..?

Taking glutathione orally is a waste.I use the injectable (600mg,4ml shoot)and it is great.1/ed for me at the end of cycle for 10days and 1 every 3rd day during some liver-harsh cycles.

Well damn, I guess It's gonna just be Milk thistle, cranberry ext., and ALA. That's good enough though. I'll beon all of the following(though not at once) throughout my cycle...(drol,dbol, and winny)...Thanks

Italianboy said:
Taking glutathione orally is a waste.I use the injectable (600mg,4ml shoot)and it is great.1/ed for me at the end of cycle for 10days and 1 every 3rd day during some liver-harsh cycles.

Can anyone else back this up?

I'm not gonna inject it, but was hoping the oral route had SOME benefit....

Oral form is very less bioavailable and you have less assorbition of that stuff.I don't know for sure but once they told me that you absorb 0mg of the oral L-glutatione.

XSkippy:bro,health is yours but Milkthistle and ALA can't hel in a drol,dbol winny cycle even if you run them separately

Italianboy said:
Oral form is very less bioavailable and you have less assorbition of that stuff.I don't know for sure but once they told me that you absorb 0mg of the oral L-glutatione.

XSkippy:bro,health is yours but Milkthistle and ALA can't hel in a drol,dbol winny cycle even if you run them separately

1. You mean ZERO mg absorbtion? Damn... if you have any studies to back that up I'd appreciate it, I'm still working on my liver protection.

2. Why would you run anadrol and dbol at the same time? Wait, it's an all-oral cycle and the only thing you inject is liver protection? That's the funniest thing I ever heard! (no disrespect, you're a lot more experienced than I am, but it's still funny.)

Top Bottom