Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling super low on cycle

kevinfranklin98

[FONT=&quot]ive already read about this and i see its dbol and some ppl deca. so im just going to post some things ive been experiencing. im on 40mg dbol,200mg deca and 100 test p EOD. ive been feeling really tired and kind of like depressed or anxious or something. does anyone else experience that from Deca or dbol. Im going to stop the dbol tommorow and see how i feel the next couple of days bc this is almost unbearable[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]ive already read about this and i see its dbol and some ppl deca. so im just going to post some things ive been experiencing. im on 40mg dbol,200mg deca and 100 test p EOD. ive been feeling really tired and kind of like depressed or anxious or something. does anyone else experience that from Deca or dbol. Im going to stop the dbol tommorow and see how i feel the next couple of days bc this is almost unbearable[/FONT]

Wheres your bloodwork? If u want an accurate answer then we need to see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Probably high estrogen. Are you using an AI?

I would run bloodwork to know for sure. Are you running an AI ? It could be a host of numerous things.

Top Bottom