Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EXTREME cutting cycle - Not for Newbs!

biggeek

This is my idea of the most effective and extreme cutting cycle I could imagine. Without the use of DNP, since a LOT of people do not feel comfortable using DNP. Anyway.. money was not an option in the idea of this cycle.. ha ha.. so be warned.. here goes..

Supplements needed for this cycle:

Clen
T3
Thermorexin
Ephedrine HCL
Yohimburn ES
Levorex
Glucorell R
Ketotifen
Some sort of AAS.. everybody has a preference.. Primo would be great.. so would test.. if i were to run this.. I would use "Supervar".. ha ha.. low d-bol and var with a little adex to halt estro and water gains.. i want the least amount of AAS possible to still retain muscle.. think supervar would be perfect for the cost.. anyway.. to each his own.. but you want a small amount of AAS.. don't want too much.. just enough to retain muscle.. that is key

I'm not going to go much into training and diet.. for someone even attempting something this extreme.. they should already know how to diet and train correctly.. I normally do not do morning cardio.. but during this cycle i would since you would have the AAS to combat muscle loss.. so i would do morning cardio.. and workout at night.. 4 days a week.. pretty typical training.. as for diet.. probably 500cals below maintenence or so.. then the supps and exercise will make that an even larger gap.. but i repeat.. do NOT try this stack without some sort of AAS.. you will lose muscle faster than a Porsche..

Everything in this stack with the exception of Keto.. Levorex.. and Glucorell R.. i have personally tried and loved.. they all have their own personal benefits.. but many of them have an even better effect when stacked.. such as Clen/Keto/Yohimbine.. Keto and Yohimbine will enhance the effectiveness of clen and allow someone to use it much longer than 2 weeks.. Most of the supps in this cycle can be purchased together from the AF store in the Ultimate Fat Removal Kit.. I am not going to outline the whole cycle.. but what the peaks would be.. everybody knows that you should taper up on most of them.. and taper down with the T3.. so i will spare everyone all that talk and just get straight to the point..

100mcg of Clen per day (i'm going with a slightly lower dose of clen because of the whole other host of stimulants being used, use 50mcg after morning cardio.. and another 50mcg sometime midday.. i feel it works better to split up dosing)

50-75mcg of T3 (same thing with the T3.. i might would go as far as 100mcg depending, 25mcg pre or post cardio.. either way.. and split up the rest of the dosing throughout the day.. if you can handle it.. taking 25mcg before bed is good because your metabolism drops drastically at the time and taking extra T3 will help you burn more fat during your sleep.. but only if it doesn't affect your sleep.. it doesn't affect mine and have seen good results doing it)

2 T-Rex per day.. (one before morning cardio.. one in the afternoon)

Yohimburn ES (applied before morning cardio.. and before training at night)

Levorex (2 capsules before morning cardio.. 2 capsules mid-day.. 2 capsules in the afternoon/evening)

Glucorell R (2 capsules post cardio with meal.. 2 capsules mid-day with meal if desired.. 2 capsules postworkout)

Ketotifen (2-3mg before bed)

Ephedrine HCL (12.5mg pre-workout.. or.. 12.5mg pre-cardio.. and 12.5mg pre-workout.. 12.5 because it's half of the 25mg pills that are sold..)

And whatever kind and dose of AAS you chose.. i would probably try 15-20mg of dbol.. with 20-25mg of var.. maybe go back and forth.. one week more dbol.. one week more var.. but as long as the combined dosages don't get too high to where they affect your liver too much..

I would probably run this whole thing about 6 weeks.. seems pretty intense.. probably the most effective thing next to DNP.. but this is definatly for someone with some good experience.. responds to stimulants and can handle them well.. and someone that most of all.. knows their body very well.. because if something goes wrong.. you might need to re-evaulate mid cycle and change some things up.. I'm just throwing this idea out there to see what some of the vets think about it and if anyone has tried anything similar and is still living to tell us about it.. lol.. take care everyone

Last edited:
Okay...

BigGeek said:
...taking 25mcg before bed is good because your metabolism drops drastically at the time and taking extra T3 will help you burn more fat during your sleep..

How's that going to work?

BigGeek said:
And whatever kind and dose of AAS you chose.. i would probably try 15-20mg of dbol.. with 20-25mg of var.. maybe go back and forth.. one week more dbol.. one week more var.. but as long as the combined dosages don't get too high to where they affect your liver too much..
I think 45mg of gear each day is more than you would need to maintain muscle mass. I would avoid anything that aromatases.

You will still need to consider some form of PCT and a game plan for containing any post cycle fat gain.

thx9000 said:
Okay...

How's that going to work?

I think 45mg of gear each day is more than you would need to maintain muscle mass. I would avoid anything that aromatases.

You will still need to consider some form of PCT and a game plan for containing any post cycle fat gain.

Well.. as for taking the T3 before bed.. in times of extreme dieting and cutting.. as one such as this.. your body produces reverse T3 to slow down metabolism and regular T3 levels are low in the body.. you want them to be high all the time.. well since the metabolism drops dramtically before bedtime.. and T3 does not seem to affect sleep in most individuals.. taking a small dose of T3 before bedtime will raise your resting metabolic rate.. may not be major.. but you'll be burning more calories while sleeping than normal.. it has been proven and researched..

And about the PCT.. i didn't go into major detail about the AAS on describing this cycle.. whoever would even try this anyway would know about AAS and doing a proper PCT.. so i didn't deem it necessary to say this.. but i completely agree.. and about using 45mg of gear as being enough.. yes and no.. for a cycle that extreme.. you may need that much gear.. and for using something that does aromatize.. just you arimidex.. like i said.. cures that problem.. most of the 45mg would probably be var in my case.. with a little dbol.. since dbol is a great anticatabolic and good at strength and mass gains.. anyway..

Guess no one is alive that has tried this so no one else can respond.. lol

this the ultimate stack for granite hard muscles

Masteron 150 mg EOD
Tren 150 mg EOD
Test PROP - 150 mg EOD
Aromasin - 25 mg EOD
Var - 40 mg ED

See ? nice and simple . :)

If you want , you can add levorex , T-rex and YES . Nothing more .

DO this and follow a diet and good training and you will get RIPPED to the BONES

Victor

Last edited:
VictorBR said:
this the ultimate stack for granite hard muscles

Masteron 150 mg EOD
Tren 150 mg EOD
Test PROP - 150 mg EOD
Aromasin - 25 mg EOD
Var - 40 mg ED

See ? nice and simple . :)

If you want , you can add levorex , T-rex and YES . Nothing more .

DO this and follow a diet and good training and you will get RIPPED to the BONES

Victor

mmm sounds good..

It's a plan but just let me say one little thing here. Cutting is one of those things. in where to get really cut, there's no short cut. A good cutting plan should involve about 4 months. One LB of fat is 3500 calories. So this is what you have to burn. So the average traineee will easily be able to loose 10lbs of pure fat, most could loose more. I'm not talkijng weight here, but fat. So for 10lbs you need to loose 35,000 calories above and beyond what you burn daily. So even if you burn 500 calories extra per day, 7 days per week with no slipups, you can average 1 lb or REAL fat lost in a week (500cals x 7 days= 3500). Now your body fights you along the way, cravings kick in, you get lethargic, have cheat meals etc... This is why i use the 500 calorie deficit as an example. So you're looking at 10 weeks to drop 10lbs of real fat. That's what makes cutting such a bitch you have to be tight with everything you do for a long time. 2-4 months is almost mandatory.

That looks kinda scary bro. No doubt in my mind that it would work, just looks scary. Trex/clen/ephedra sounds like personally my heart would explode! It almost does on clen alone. I think I would almost rather opt for dnp, lol. I am scared shitless of the stuff.

Mavy said:
That looks kinda scary bro. No doubt in my mind that it would work, just looks scary. Trex/clen/ephedra sounds like personally my heart would explode! It almost does on clen alone. I think I would almost rather opt for dnp, lol. I am scared shitless of the stuff.

LoL.. i was trying to go ALL out and think up the most extreme mix of supps for cutting without using DNP.. even though your right.. in this case.. i would probably opt for DNP as well.. just seeing if anyone was crazy enough to try it or had tried something similar..

My body handles stimulants very well.. i could easily take clen/eph/trex.. but not in full dosages.. each one would have to be brought back a little.. kind of like the layout in the first post.. but i could handle it.. but just ALL those things together.. whew.. ha ha.. if you lived through it.. you'd look damn good afterwards..

lol ... ya some people handle stims better than others. Stims seem OK with me, but clen is a little sketchy for me.

You should market it up into an eBook.
"21 days to ultimate shreddville .... or to your grave" .. lol.

Im sure people have taken worse though. It dosent seem all that bad to tell you truth. I would try it minus the clen. I am just starting to learn that clen is not for me.

Mavy

Top Bottom