Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone running 20mg's Nolvadex through cycle to prevent gyno?

Big Nipper

Yesterday I looked at my nipples and it looked like it was a little puffy. I got scared and started taking my nolvadex 20mg's. I am only on my second week of my sust 500mg cycle. I am thinking about running it all the way through till the end. But this morning when I woke up, my nipples were nice and solid, no puffiness. You know when you wake up and everything is nice and tight, and you feel skinnier...:) Well that feeling I guess. And my nipples weren't puffy looking. Would it be wise to run Nolvadex all the way through my cycle?

i did that with my sust cycle 20mg's every day and didnt have any problems with my weight and strength gains so from experience yeah i would do it if you have problems with gyno.

Definitely run it. Bitch tits were made for bitches. Are you a bitch? I don't think so. Run it and enjoy the gains.

The reason why I ask is some are running it when "problems" occur. I was wondering if you ran it all the way through then you will never know how you body reacts. Anyone run it all the way till clomid therapy and with clomid?

Top Bottom