Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar/clenbuterol & pregnancy

ctiller4

My wife and i are thinking of having a baby. In the past yr she has taken a 6 wk cycle of anavar, a 3 wk run of winny, and 6 wks of clenbuterol. Just wondering if anyone knows if there is possibility of birth defects or problems with pregnancy? Also how long should we wait between her cycle and getting pregnant?

ctiller4 said:
My wife and i are thinking of having a baby. In the past yr she has taken a 6 wk cycle of anavar, a 3 wk run of winny, and 6 wks of clenbuterol. Just wondering if anyone knows if there is possibility of birth defects or problems with pregnancy? Also how long should we wait between her cycle and getting pregnant?

There are mutations and such they can test for once she has become pregnant. Personally I would be off for atleast a year. Let everything (hormone levels) normalize.

yeah i would stay off for maybe a little longer and ask the doc bro it isnt worth it birth defects in women are prevolent in aas users but not men

well if the kid comes out with birth defects your wife will have to be starin that shit in the face her entire life... i hope it was worth it

ctiller4 said:

I HIGHLY suggest you have her get off EVERYTHING pre- and during-pregnancy, if you can't do it, don't have a child. It's for the safety of the child.

Mr.X

It has been six months since she has done anything and the drugs mentioned were the only ones she did. She said she wasn't even that serious about taking them even missing alot of the meds during the cycles. How have these drugs afected pregnancy in other people or how do you mean mutations. Please provide us with some examples.

thats some in depth info you are requesting...i personally would take what comes across here on this board very lightly...you need the expertise of an endocrinologist/hormones and reports from medical studies...there is and will be good info on here, but go see an expert on this very subject....

Top Bottom