Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Rebuilding my body • Anavar cycle

elhu87

V.I.P.
Logger
For context: I'm recovering from long-term (30yrs) topical corticosteroid usage for skin disease, an autoimmune condition, and more. I'm on the tail end of withdrawal from the corticosteroid addiction (2.5yrs in) and beginning to live life more normally again and thus training again. I was disabled off & on throughout the withdrawal which led to some muscle wasting. I did as much as I could to stay in shape but it was painful and difficult to do. My hormones were in disarray due to the life long suppression of the HPA-Axis and how that impacts HPG/T axis(s) when resetting.

I became interested in Oxandrolone (Anavar) because of the substantial amount of research behind it that pertains to my issues. It has been used for individuals recovering from glucocorticoid excess, for skin regeneration, for treating autoimmunity, and obviously for enhancing body composition. I need help in all of those areas so it seems to be a great experiment.

I'm a 36yr old male, 5'8, 170lbs and likely 20% body fat.
People around me consider me to be athletic and muscular despite the health issues I've faced.

Cycle: Anavar only for 6 weeks between 10-20mgs starting next week (Beligas Pharma Anavar Lite from Domestic Supply)
I'm a hypersensitive individual to anything I take so starting low will likely be beneficial for me.

Nurition: Animal based with plenty of quality carbohydrates. 4 meals a day consisting of protein, carbs, fat.

Training: Calisthenics (olympic rings) and resistance training via the X3 Bar.

Medications: I'm currently on T3/T4 (thyroid) to manage hypothyroidism.
I'm concerned about the interactions with Oxandrolone and thyroid so if anyone has any expertise with that I'd appreciate input.

Please let me know if I need to add anything else to this log.

Thanks!

For context: I'm recovering from long-term (30yrs) topical corticosteroid usage for skin disease, an autoimmune condition, and more. I'm on the tail end of withdrawal from the corticosteroid addiction (2.5yrs in) and beginning to live life more normally again and thus training again. I was disabled off & on throughout the withdrawal which led to some muscle wasting. I did as much as I could to stay in shape but it was painful and difficult to do. My hormones were in disarray due to the life long suppression of the HPA-Axis and how that impacts HPG/T axis(s) when resetting.

I became interested in Oxandrolone (Anavar) because of the substantial amount of research behind it that pertains to my issues. It has been used for individuals recovering from glucocorticoid excess, for skin regeneration, for treating autoimmunity, and obviously for enhancing body composition. I need help in all of those areas so it seems to be a great experiment.

I'm a 36yr old male, 5'8, 170lbs and likely 20% body fat.
People around me consider me to be athletic and muscular despite the health issues I've faced.

Cycle: Anavar only for 6 weeks between 10-20mgs starting next week (Beligas Pharma Anavar Lite from Domestic Supply)
I'm a hypersensitive individual to anything I take so starting low will likely be beneficial for me.

Nurition: Animal based with plenty of quality carbohydrates. 4 meals a day consisting of protein, carbs, fat.

Training: Calisthenics (olympic rings) and resistance training via the X3 Bar.

Medications: I'm currently on T3/T4 (thyroid) to manage hypothyroidism.
I'm concerned about the interactions with Oxandrolone and thyroid so if anyone has any expertise with that I'd appreciate input.

Please let me know if I need to add anything else to this log.

Thanks!
@elhu87 I would like a few things.

Nutrition start logging your diet, food, meals what you eat and when and what food, with your condition diet is SUPER key. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

training ? that's all you're doing just rings? and resistance training what does that look like?

Also add a picture face blurred so we can see whats your plan.

lastly you're not on trt right? so you will need pct after this cycle or to get on some trt

Top Bottom