Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workin gon getting my sexy Back!!!

The before picture was just
This last December so 4 months.

I was a great trainer when I was a trainer. I know what to do and know how much each component factors into this! But my bf is way to high even though I am attractive here. More to go!!! So excited!!

Thank you the welcome I appreciate support. I work out in an empty gym, work from home on the net, and live in a small town meeting healthy people is far and few in between other than the Internet.

Guess in time I need to find my big boy hee hee. But for now I get to go drool over them at the emerald cup. :)

Rebecca
Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Yes, but remember you did not acquire that BF over night nor will you get rid of it over night...hang in there again you are doing a good job and certainly on the right track... The "Big Boy" most definitely will come along at the right time - they usually do... Yes, go enjoy the Emerald Cup - there should be lots of great bodies there :)

I used to live and breathe fitness. My employment and everyone I knew was around my gyms. I had one I would work at and one I would play at. after years of chasing my "big boy" and having my heart broken over and over again I settled on a gentleman who was not active in fitness or active at all for that matter. Had a child right away went from working out tons to bed rest for 9 months! Diet went to hell to impress the new step kids and husband and well 8 years later I am going through a divorce do to different ideas of happiness. My desire to live a more active and healthy life style seems to make him miserable so it is time to take separate paths.
I lost my Mom to Rheumatoid Arthritis in October and feel I need to get back to what makes me happy! Life is just to short.

I am 5'6" weighing in at 199 with 30% body. OMG!!!!!!!! What the hell did I do to myself. Well that is a shadow of what I was a year ago when I weighed in at 43% body fat and 247!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP I know!!!!!!

Alright so my goal is to be about 16%.
My cardio is at 45 minutes 6 days a week empty stomach first thing in the morning. I change it up weekly by alternating machines. Cardio I am busting ass on.
Weights are 4 days a week starting with a
back/tricep on Monday
Assisted pull ups 4 sets of 15
cable push downs 3 set of 15
tricep cable push downs 3 sets of 15
cable tricep extensions 3 set of 15
over the head cable extensions 3 sets of 15
Cable row 3 sets of 15

Legs on Tuesday
Leg press 180 4 sets of 20 super set with calf press on the leg press, Squats 4 sets of 15 @50 plus bar,
prone leg curl 40pounds 3 sets of 15, stiff leg db dead lifts, 3 set of 15 @ 30lb dbs.

Wednesday off

Chest shoulders and bieceps on Thursday

Circuit on Friday.
I limit my weights to 40 minutes and I am hard on my self.
Water intake could be better, and the diet well under eating is more my problem than anything else.
meal 1 strawberry banana Champion nutrition shake,
Meal 2 Chicken or tuna salad
Meal 3 3 eggs.
Meal 4 Orange roughy and fresh veggies
Meal 5 strawberry banana Champion nutrition shake

I am full an satiated.

So my question is about supplementing.
I have cycled on clen before but nothing else and I do have some I could take. I used to take pyruvate with an eca stack with the clen.

Any tweaks?
Also looking for new positive healthy friends!!

Hi Rebeccalynn. Welcome :)

I understand your question is limited to supplementation, but I do have some questions and some suggestions also regarding your diet and exercise regime.

How many calories are in your nutrition shake and what's the macro profile? Right after the morning cardio you need carbs, but at bedtime you need zero.

I expect you'll lose body fat for a while because your bf level is relatively high right now. However, if your carbs and calories aren't sufficient, or are consumed at the wrong time of the day, I expect you'll hit a premature plateau and stop losing fat long before you reach your goal of 16%.

Fasting cardio is particularly effective because our skeletal muscle and liver stores of glycogen are at their lowest levels of the day. Therefore we can deplete them and begin to metabolize subcutaneous glycogen storage more rapidly. That makes a given amount of CV exercise more effective for fat loss. However, after that workout you really need to fully replenish those glycogen stores in the muscle and liver. Provided you don't consume more than probably 100g of carbs, there's not much chance of "spill over". Get those carbs immediately after your morning cardio, then keep the carb intake very low for the remainder of the day. The last meal of the day should have zero carbs if your primary goal is fat loss.

Immediately refilling that glycogen storage in the skeletal muscle and liver avoids the chance your body will need to use your complete protein intake for energy. You need the complete protein to retain LBM, otherwise you lose muscle while losing fat.

As for fat loss supplements, I don't think you need any. You're doing some serious cardio, hermana. That combined with the correct diet will get your body fat level down substantially. Once you get that level down into the upper teens, then we can talk about intermittent fasting to push it lower still.

47ec97e4-879e-1e5f.jpg

I found my smile again at the Emerald cup!!!! Body comp today shows a 4 inch loss in the hips region in 2 weeks! Very happy today!

Rebecca

This may sound corny, but looking at your smile made me get a big grin as well. What a great smile.

RD

Something tells me you'll be beating those big boys off with a stick ;)

I don't think I want to be hitting them off with a stick. They would break the stick! lol! Sure do love those super heavyweights!!!!

Rebecca

Wow it has been awhile since I have posted here.
To update I have hired a trainer to take me to stage in May of 2012.
I have lost quite a bit more body fat and will post pictures updates as well.
Everything is coming along nicely once I got my diet tuned in with the sups and training.
Changes in my body lately have been quite drastic but if has been exciting and fun.
I am currently at 170 lbs bathroom scale no idea on my body fat. Just liking how things are toning up.

Top Bottom