Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water Water Water....ugh

thandie said:
And don't let anyone convince you to add crystal light to it. You'll be adding tons of chemicals to your system. As hard to drink as it is; water is the best thing

AMEN!

I find that drinking with a straw makes it pretty easy to suck down several oz's very quickly. After a while you just get used to it, now I just drink 32oz with every meal you'll get over 128oz before you know it.

Er, just don't weigh yourself at the end of day - LOL

velvett said:
AMEN!

I find that drinking with a straw makes it pretty easy to suck down several oz's very quickly. After a while you just get used to it, now I just drink 32oz with every meal you'll get over 128oz before you know it.

Er, just don't weigh yourself at the end of day - LOL
lol...no kidding! I discovered that my weight goes up 5 lbs if I drink that much water...lol.

oh god what I would do to have the problem you all do.....I would do ANYTHING for an F----ing gallon of water right now.....or even just a freaking sip. Dehydrating sucks!!!

heatherrae said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else find that drinking lots of water everyday is the hardest part of training. I'm TRYING to get a gallon/day, but UGH, I hate feeling so FULL and bloated with water and peeing every 5 minutes (yes really every five minutes).

I don't mind eating chicken and fish and veggies and egg whites day in and day out. I don't mind the gym (most days) but all this water is DROWNING me!

LOL.

Okay, I'm done whining. Thanks for listening.
I feel you more than you think. I cannot even manage a 20 oz bottle daily. I hate water for some reason

gymdiva20 said:
oh god what I would do to have the problem you all do.....I would do ANYTHING for an F----ing gallon of water right now.....or even just a freaking sip. Dehydrating sucks!!!

Why are you not drinking water? and are dehydrated?

I'm one of them water freaks. I don't drink anything else so I always have a water with me.
I drink about 500 ml's x 8 times a day.

HR, my thing is I drink it at room temp so it goes down fast

heatherrae said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else find that drinking lots of water everyday is the hardest part of training. I'm TRYING to get a gallon/day, but UGH, I hate feeling so FULL and bloated with water and peeing every 5 minutes (yes really every five minutes).

I don't mind eating chicken and fish and veggies and egg whites day in and day out. I don't mind the gym (most days) but all this water is DROWNING me!

LOL.

Okay, I'm done whining. Thanks for listening.

The more water I intake the easier it gets, it seems that my blatter is able to hold more as well. I also drink 1/2 - 2/3 gallon of water during my workout routine and another 1 gallon or so throughout the day.. I try to stop drinking water heavily by 7pm only drinking another 8oz with my shake at night,. I find that if I continue to drink water heavily past 7 (unless dehydrated) I am up multiple times throughout the night using the restroom.

thandie said:
Why are you not drinking water? and are dehydrated?

I think she may be in last week of comp prep.

Well ladies, this may be controversial, but that 8 glasses of water a day for the average person = medical myth.

It is on the 10 ten lists of untruths in the Lancet.

How much you drink is more of a habit or social thing.

If you are an athlete, yes you need to replenish, but that you NEED 8 glasses for health, untrue.

There are other cultures that have diets where they really don't drink much water at all and they are far healthier than the western diet.

For example, traditional Japanese diet, very little water, liquid would come in the form of soups and teas.

If drinking water does not work for you, then look at other areas you are getting liquid.

I think we only need to take in about 1 L of liquid a day for proper renal function, it really isn't that much.

Also that think about chemicals slowing absorption, I would love to hear more, as that doesn't make any sense when you think about water/salt balanace and osmolality.

I'm never going to stop drinking crystal light. I don't drink it with EVERY meal. But cmon, slowing absorbtion? Really, to that great of an extent? So, I'm one of those that'll tell you to keep drinking it. A gallon of that a day, if that's your goal, is easy.

Top Bottom