x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

SBT's First Journal...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about SBT's First Journal... within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Ok I have decided that I am gonna start a journal...not because I have that drastic of goals in mind or anything but figured it would also be a way to keep myself in check too :) Still pretty new around here but I guess I have been posting for almost a month or so and figured I would give this a shot. So here goes nothing... I would say that my main goal is to just stay toned and maybe add a little bit of muscle actually and I would also like to get to about the 14-16% range for body fat.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 253 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
    "Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."

SBT's First Journal...

Ok I have decided that I am gonna start a journal...not because I have that drastic of goals in mind or anything but figured it would also be a way to keep myself in check too Still pretty new around here but I guess I have been posting for almost a month or so and figured I would give this a shot.

So here goes nothing... I would say that my main goal is to just stay toned and maybe add a little bit of muscle actually and I would also like to get to about the 14-16% range for body fat. Although I have learned that numbers don't matter at all and its more about how you feel about yourself! I change my workout around every few weeks that way I can vary the amount or reps and weights etc.

I am gonna try to stay on top of posting my diet each day as well as my workouts that way you all can help me anywhere along the way!!! Because of course the input is the only way to get some help and improve It doesn't change too much from day to day though except that I have been trying to carb cycle the last couple weeks. Water consumption I would say is around 1 1/2 to 2 gallons easy (including what goes in shakes and oats)

CURRENT STATS:
    height:5'5"
    weight: ranges 132-138
    body fat: was 18% about a month ago

Morning workout consisted of 45 minutes of the interval program on the Stair Master on an empty stomach of course and I will be going back tonight after work to do weights (back and biceps) which I will post later on tonight.

FOOD 4 2DAY
    7:00 a.m. 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/4 cup oats
    10:30 a.m. 1/4 cup oats, 1/2 banana, 1/2 scoop whey
    1:30 p.m. 5 oz chicken breast baked, 2 cups romaine, 1/4 brocolli, 3 oz sweet potato
    4:30 p.m. Smoothie- 3 strawberries, 1 1/2 scoops whey isolate
    6:00 p.m. PWO- 8 oz gatorade, 1 scoop whey isolate
    7:30 p.m. 5 oz chicken breast, 1 cup green beans, 1/4 cup bell peppers, 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
    10:00 p.m. 1/4 cup almonds

*** If I forgot to mention anything that usually goes in first post feel free to ask or let me know***
    Last edited by sbt2082; 01-May-2006 at 02:54 PM.

Da Pope

Re: SBT's First Journal...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahhh I feel better* Finally

Hey SBT! Let the fun begin!

OH yes... thats what I forgot... if I can work up a bit more courage and do a little editing lol, I will post up some pics taken a week ago then you all can also help me with my progress

Quote Quote posted by sbt2082
    OH yes... thats what I forgot... if I can work up a bit more courage and do a little editing lol, I will post up some pics taken a week ago then you all can also help me with my progress
    Oh yeahhhhhh PICTURES!!! WOOOHHOOOOO welcome to logging!

OK... Here are pictures taken about a week ago (and no those are not love notes on the mirror like someone, ahem Bunny, thought lol) Just cute little notes my cousin leaves me when they swing by to walk my puppy!!!

Da Pope

look at her calves ladies...

gimmie

Subscribed, chica

Quote Quote posted by sbt2082
    Ok I have decided that I am gonna start a journal...not because I have that drastic of goals in mind or anything but figured it would also be a way to keep myself in check too Still pretty new around here but I guess I have been posting for almost a month or so and figured I would give this a shot.

So here goes nothing... I would say that my main goal is to just stay toned and maybe add a little bit of muscle actually and I would also like to get to about the 14-16% range for body fat. Although I have learned that numbers don't matter at all and its more about how you feel about yourself! I change my workout around every few weeks that way I can vary the amount or reps and weights etc.

I am gonna try to stay on top of posting my diet each day as well as my workouts that way you all can help me anywhere along the way!!! Because of course the input is the only way to get some help and improve It doesn't change too much from day to day though except that I have been trying to carb cycle the last couple weeks. Water consumption I would say is around 1 1/2 to 2 gallons easy (including what goes in shakes and oats)

CURRENT STATS:
    height:5'5"
    weight: ranges 132-138
    body fat: was 18% about a month ago

Morning workout consisted of 45 minutes of the interval program on the Stair Master on an empty stomach of course and I will be going back tonight after work to do weights (back and biceps) which I will post later on tonight.

FOOD 4 2DAY
    7:00 a.m. 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/4 cup oats
    10:30 a.m. 1/4 cup oats, 1/2 banana, 1/2 scoop whey
    1:30 p.m. 5 oz chicken breast baked, 2 cups romaine, 1/4 brocolli, 3 oz sweet potato
    4:30 p.m. Smoothie- 3 strawberries, 1 1/2 scoops whey isolate
    6:00 p.m. PWO- 8 oz gatorade, 1 scoop whey isolate
    7:30 p.m. 5 oz chicken breast, 1 cup green beans, 1/4 cup bell peppers, 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
    10:00 p.m. 1/4 cup almonds

*** If I forgot to mention anything that usually goes in first post feel free to ask or let me know***

WORKOUT:
    Bicep: DB Curls (Rep 8-10 w/15 lbs) no rest, 5 x thru
    Back: One Arm DB Rows (Rep 8-10 w/25 lbs) no rest, 5 x thru
    Bicep: Concentration Curls (Rep 8-10 w/15 lbs) no rest, 5 x thru
    Back: DB Pullovers (Rep 8-10 w/30 lbs) 60 sec break, 5 x thru

Bicep: Reverse curl w/EZ Bar (Rep 8-10 w/30 lbs) no rest, 5 x thru
    Back: Wide Grip Pull down (Rep 8-10 w/60 lbs) no rest, 5 x thru
    Shoulders: Upright Rows (Rep 8-10 w/35 lb EZ) no rest, 5 x thru
    Shoulders: Bent Over Lats (Rep 8-10 w/10 lb DB) 60 sec, 5 x thru

Abs: Lying leg extension (3 x 50)
    Scissor Kicks (3 x 50)
    Side Crunch (3 x 25 each side)

FOOD TOTALS:
    Total: 1347
    Fat: 36 320 25%
    Sat: 8 75 6%
    Poly: 7 59 5%
    Mono: 13 116 9%
    Carbs: 113 353 28%
    Fiber: 25 0 0%
    Protein: 151 604 47%
    Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Whoooaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome I am so glad that you have decided to start a thread...I can't wait to see your progress. Pics look awesome girl, NICE legs!!