Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's First Journal...

sbt2082 said:
LOG UPDATE.....

Saturday, December 9, 2006

m1: Protein Pancake :chomp:
m2: 2 scoops protein, 1 tbl ANPB, 1 tsp glutamine

GYM!!! SHoulders and abs....
Arnold Press (SS) (10 x 30)(8 x 35)(8 x 35)(10 x 30)
Pike Pushups (SS):evil: (10) (8) (7) (6)
Incline side lat raises (10 x 15) x 4
Reverse cable flies (10 x 20) (10 x 25) x 2 (10 x 30)
V-Ups (4 x 25)
Reverse Crunches (2 x 50)
Standing twists with weighted bar (3 x 25)
Vacuums w/lats (3 x 60 sec)

m3: 2 scoops protein, 1 tsp glutamine, 1 tsp creatine, 1 scoop powerade
m4: 5 oz chicken, lettuce, mushroom
m5: 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, few homeade "chocolate" almonds
m6: 1 scoop protein, 2 tbl ANPB

SUNday, December 10, 2006

m1: Pumpkin pancake :p (Hmmm ya think I like these on the weekend :lmao: )
m2: 2 scoops protein, 1 oz almonds

GYM!!! CHest and arms...
Incline Press (10 x 95) (10 x 100) (9 x 105) (8 x 110)
Flat bench DB Flies (10 x 30) (10 x 35) x 3
Concentration Curls (SS) (10 x 25) x 3 (9 x 25)
Standing BB Curls (SS) (10 x 45) x 2 (9 x 45) x2
Skullcrushers (10 x 45) (10 x 50) x 3
Cable kickbacks (10 x 35) (9 x 40) (10 x 35)

m3: 2 scoops protein, 1 tsp glutamine, 1 tsp creatine, 1 scoop powerade
m4: Tuna, lettuce, few cranberries, sweet potato croutons :p
m5: 5 oz steak, half of a apple stuffed acorn squash :chomp:
m6: 4 egg whites, 1 scoop protein, 2 tbl ANPB

what are V ups? looked it up LOL, workouts look good

*Bunny* said:
Now THAT's what Im talking about .. NICE sbt .. NICE
:D Yeah... no more being lazy over here.... :lmao:

ck2006 said:
Yup that is the page i got to, how is that on the back?
Ummm at first they were kinda iffy on the back, but notice it tougher on the glutes actually... as they are usually pretty toasty after Fridays workouts ;)

sbt2082 said:
:D Yeah... no more being lazy over here.... :lmao:
You have made great gains sbt, be proud of that and YES flaunt it a little girl! I still have not been able to make protein pancakes... prolly a good thing b/c I love me some pancakes!

Awesome, AWESOME job.

*Bunny* said:
You have made great gains sbt, be proud of that and YES flaunt it a little girl! I still have not been able to make protein pancakes... prolly a good thing b/c I love me some pancakes!

Awesome, AWESOME job.
Hmmm well I heard you may be coming to town for a posing practice or two, so I'll make you some while you are here... :Chef: Deal?!?!?! Trust me one of these suckers fills ya up too... I think T and I both get the "full" face bout half way through :lmao:

Speaking of great gains I will throw in a funnnnny story that happened yesterday...
So we get up yesterday at about 6:45 a.m. (after I whined from my room about it for some time LOL) because it was after going to bed at 2:30 on Sat night but we had to get in pics, measurements, and BF. Well I had written down on a sheet of notebook paper all the measurements we were taking and stuff and left them blank to just go ahead and fill out (and I jotted that down right on top of where there were some measurements marked down from the last go round) Soooo... as T is taking them and I am writing them down I am gettin a little pissy because everything is going down :( Because I was comparing them to the measurements underneath.... so needless to say it tended to fuel my workout quite a bit (chest and arms a bit toasty) ANyways, we get home yesterday afternoon and I go to my computer to put the measurements in my spreadsheet where the rest of them are and now all of a sudden my measurements have all gone up a bit, so I just started :FRlol: :lmao: cracking up... and felt a bit dumb because originally I had been comparing them to T's measurements ;) and thats who's I had written them down above...... BUT at least it motivated my workout a bit LOL

THE END

sbt2082 said:
Hmmm well I heard you may be coming to town for a posing practice or two, so I'll make you some while you are here... :Chef: Deal?!?!?! Trust me one of these suckers fills ya up too... I think T and I both get the "full" face bout half way through :lmao:

Speaking of great gains I will throw in a funnnnny story that happened yesterday...
So we get up yesterday at about 6:45 a.m. (after I whined from my room about it for some time LOL) because it was after going to bed at 2:30 on Sat night but we had to get in pics, measurements, and BF. Well I had written down on a sheet of notebook paper all the measurements we were taking and stuff and left them blank to just go ahead and fill out (and I jotted that down right on top of where there were some measurements marked down from the last go round) Soooo... as T is taking them and I am writing them down I am gettin a little pissy because everything is going down :( Because I was comparing them to the measurements underneath.... so needless to say it tended to fuel my workout quite a bit (chest and arms a bit toasty) ANyways, we get home yesterday afternoon and I go to my computer to put the measurements in my spreadsheet where the rest of them are and now all of a sudden my measurements have all gone up a bit, so I just started :FRlol: :lmao: cracking up... and felt a bit dumb because originally I had been comparing them to T's measurements ;) and thats who's I had written them down above...... BUT at least it motivated my workout a bit LOL

THE END
Yes because you are a fruit!!!

Glad you are posting up stuff now ;)

Top Bottom