Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My shoe obsession ...

superqt4u2nv said:
Not a big fan of pantyhose either but in my country about 8 months of the year it is a must.

In my county (old Mexico) no one ever wears them. Specially with that reinfoced crotch! Oh no....your privates would be on fire. Even though I've been in America since I was a preschooler I've ever gotten into the habit of wearing them. Thighhighs if anything.

anya said:
What's your count Dana?

Over a 100 not exactly sure have not done a count in a while! I have a one big ass rubbermade container not sure how many it holds guessing a round 60. 3 smaller containers that hold about 15 each and my shoe rack around another 16 or so.

superqt4u2nv said:
Over a 100 not exactly sure have not done a count in a while! I have a one big ass rubbermade container not sure how many it holds guessing a round 60. 3 smaller containers that hold about 15 each and my shoe rack around another 16 or so.

I'm thinking you got me beat on total $ value though. Your shoes are pricier. It's the sales that get me. I can resist a single pair of $120 shoes, but I'll find 3 pairs of like $20- $30 shoes in a month and jump on 'em.

And oh shit, I forgot about those rubbermade things. I've got four of them in one of the spare bedrooms too. Geez I dont know what I'm doing to do with all my clothes, bags, and shoes when I move out of my parents' house. I probably need to hit a consignment shop and start unloading some of my older stuff.

Not all of my shoes are a $100 plus I have some good deals I got 3 pairs of boots this winter for $140 at this store that does knock offs.
What size shoe do you were Anya? I am a 7 or 7 1/2.

superqt4u2nv said:
Not all of my shoes are a $100 plus I have some good deals I got 3 pairs of boots this winter for $140 at this store that does knock offs.
What size shoe do you were Anya? I am a 7 or 7 1/2.

I'm an 8. Why? Where you going to send me some of your collection? :D I can totally squeeze! :lmao:

anya said:
I'm an 8. Why? Where you going to send me some of your collection? :D I can totally squeeze! :lmao:

I was going to ask you to send me some of yours. :qt: Give away my shoes have you been talking to my roommate? Hell no shoes wont go!

superqt4u2nv said:
Hell no shoes wont go!

I'm gonna used that on me poppy (dad) next time he starts in about my three bedrooms full of stuff. That's sweet!

For real dough, when my shoes start to look a little worn, I do the right thing and take them to the goodwill store. It's the only thing that keeps my conscence (sp?) in check.

Top Bottom