Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My off season contest cycle log

nahbrah

EF Logger
EF VIP
Going into my off season bulk for comp next spring/summer. Wanted to give primo a first time and was recommended to add a low 300mg dose to this run of 16-20 weeks.

Test e 500mg
Eq 500mg
Primo 300mg
Mast e 300mg
Gh 4ius daily

Age 37
Height 5'6
Weight 175.0 am weight

Strict clean diet(6 meals a day), non drinker, currently 3900cal, train 5 days a week. Cardio 20min x 5 weekly, Training for about 8 years, 3.5 years of consistency with training and diet to compete. On Self trt at 200mg weekly and 4ius daily of gh(started 3 weeks ago). All former protocols were given by a former coach I was working with at the time

Last fall bulk

Test e 750 / eq 750 /Mast e 400
Arimidex .2 2xweekly
Duration 15 weeks
(highest dose I've gone)

Going into my off season bulk for comp next spring/summer. Wanted to give primo a first time and was recommended to add a low 300mg dose to this run of 16-20 weeks.

Test e 500mg
Eq 500mg
Primo 300mg
Mast e 300mg
Gh 4ius daily

Age 37
Height 5'6
Weight 175.0 am weight

Strict clean diet(6 meals a day), non drinker, currently 3900cal, train 5 days a week. Cardio 20min x 5 weekly, Training for about 8 years, 3.5 years of consistency with training and diet to compete. On Self trt at 200mg weekly and 4ius daily of gh(started 3 weeks ago). All former protocols were given by a former coach I was working with at the time

Last fall bulk

Arimidex .2 2xweekly
Duration 15 weeks
(highest dose I've gone)
seems like its a lo tof different gear when you can just run 2 or 3

Test e 500mg
Eq 500mg
Primo 300mg
Mast e 300mg
Gh 4ius daily

Age 37
Height 5'6
Weight 175.0 am weight

Last fall bulk

Arimidex .2 2xweekly
Duration 15 weeks
(highest dose I've gone)
@nahbrah good start but this log doesnt have much of detail

we need to see your full diet actual food you eat meals and when you eat them
we need to see your training exercises sets and reps
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

also post a face blurred pic

Top Bottom