Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Goooooooood Mooooorrrrning, Elite Ladies!!!!

I'm back on the cardio wagon... And it feels good. Mmmm

Some morning musings:

I love this "Christmassy time of year". I could write so much but I'm already getting thumbthritis, I think so I will wait until I am at a computer.

Let me just leave you with this one thought for the morning: During the holidays (usually Thanksgiving but I reserve the right to be non-punctual in my e-life) I often reflect on what I am grateful for. And I thought I should let you know that on my list was the ladies (and supporting gents) of this forum.

Women, especially, are inculcated with the belief that other women are competition (and don't get me wrong, I enjoy the mental image of my future figure competitors wolfing fruitcake as much as the next girl), but this attitude strips us of one of life's greatest tools for empowerment -- teamwork. Ok, I know I can be a corny-a$$ b!tch but you're free to click "next thread", and if you're one of those innate alpha females I encourage you to keep reading.

Having a team helps you meet your goals. No one here wants to see you watching Sleepless in Seattle and hitting the papery bottom of your Edy's gallon. This forum's occupants offer support, the occasional advice, accountability and humor (most importantly).

Those of you who take the risk, post your struggles and wins, and open to support in this forum are setting yourselves up for some serious results in 2012. If you haven't done it yet, start a thread and use it. I don't care if you're writing about walking your dog around the block. Then cheer some other of these sweating, pumping ladies on.

I am so grateful to have you ladies, this incredible resource, and an endless supply of workout partners.

Looking forward to continuing the journey for the rest of 2011 through the holidays... And beyond :)

Joy to the world.

Love,
CB (living proof that exercise releases endorphins)

Goooooooood Mooooorrrrning, Elite Ladies!!!!

I'm back on the cardio wagon... And it feels good. Mmmm

Some morning musings:

I love this "Christmassy time of year". I could write so much but I'm already getting thumbthritis, I think so I will wait until I am at a computer.

Let me just leave you with this one thought for the morning: During the holidays (usually Thanksgiving but I reserve the right to be non-punctual in my e-life) I often reflect on what I am grateful for. And I thought I should let you know that on my list was the ladies (and supporting gents) of this forum.

Women, especially, are inculcated with the belief that other women are competition (and don't get me wrong, I enjoy the mental image of my future figure competitors wolfing fruitcake as much as the next girl), but this attitude strips us of one of life's greatest tools for empowerment -- teamwork. Ok, I know I can be a corny-a$$ b!tch but you're free to click "next thread", and if you're one of those innate alpha females I encourage you to keep reading.

Having a team helps you meet your goals. No one here wants to see you watching Sleepless in Seattle and hitting the papery bottom of your Edy's gallon. This forum's occupants offer support, the occasional advice, accountability and humor (most importantly).

Those of you who take the risk, post your struggles and wins, and open to support in this forum are setting yourselves up for some serious results in 2012. If you haven't done it yet, start a thread and use it. I don't care if you're writing about walking your dog around the block. Then cheer some other of these sweating, pumping ladies on.

I am so grateful to have you ladies, this incredible resource, and an endless supply of workout partners.

Looking forward to continuing the journey for the rest of 2011 through the holidays... And beyond :)

Joy to the world.

Love,
CB (living proof that exercise releases endorphins)

Cutie...you never cease to amaze!!
What are you Tony Robbins' sister!? ;). LOL. You are one righteous girl in my book!!

Love, love, love reading your posts in here! Always waiting for your reply or post is like a kid waiting for
Christmas morning! You're truly an amazing woman!

Thanks for the motivation and inspiration! Agreed on competition between women..absolute bs. Hate that it is that way in some circles. No division here sistas!!

So glad I found EF. I'm learning and have lots to learn but I'm
Here if anyone needs
Me!

Love this place!!

Cutie..have a great one. You of all
People deserve it!!

Ps.glad you kicked that flu's ass to
The curb.

Btw....hope all of your competition this year gets fruitcakes and big gulps for Christmas!! Ziggy piggy...Ziggy piggy....(I might have been the only person to see Bill and Teds...)

Btw....hope all of your competition this year gets fruitcakes and big gulps for Christmas!! Ziggy piggy...Ziggy piggy....(I might have been the only person to see Bill and Teds...)

Lol!

That just made my morning ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIUQdDF6PGs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Great post cutie! Now back to work. Lol you ladies are inspiring for sure. Time to go hit some arms before you ladies get bigger ones than me. Lol have a great day and kill it girls.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom