Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice/Help with diet and exercise plan

dmoms

I am looking to drop some major weight and bf% and need some help. Here is my diet and exercise plan. Any advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Exercise:
Monday - 35 to 45 minutes AM cardio workout on treadmill, PM upper body weight training
Tuesday - 35 to 45 minutes AM cardio workout on treadmill
Wednesday - PM 30 minute HIIT on treadmill
Thursday 35 to 45 minutes AM cardio workout on treadmill, pM lower body weight training
Friday - 35 to 45 minutes AM cardio workout on treadmill
Saturday - AM boxing for fitness
Sunday - Off day

Nutrition - Sunday thru Friday (Saturday I have a cheat day)
Meal #1 - Protein Shake, 4 Egg White, Regular Flavor Oatmeal
Meal #2 - 1 apple, 1 yogurt, 2 TB Peanut Butter, Whole Wheat Crackers
Meal #3 - Chicken Breast, Brown Rice, Salad Greens with FF dressing
Meal #4 - Salmon or Tuna
Meal #5 - Protein Shake
Meal #6 - Lean Meat, vegetables

My stats are: 260lbs with 39% BF.
I would like to drop 20lbs by September 1st. Will this diet/exercise plan get me there?

First off, welcome to Elite Fitness :rose:

My opinion & 1st Impressions -
How many calories are you eating? Have you ever used a calorie counter like www.fitday.com ? Inputting your foods to get a rough breakdown would greatly help, esp get your Macro Breakdown (Protein/Carb/Fat %'s)

What exactly are you following for a weight training Program? I would encourage more weight training but it would be better if I (we) knew exactly what you were doing on the two days you lift...

Are you incorporating any interval training in your cardio sessions? I see only one, I would up that to 2 - 3 , maybe alternating days :)

How tall are you?

All for now... best of luck :rose:

What Bunny said -- get the food counts breakdown so you know what you are really eating and if it is enough or too much. On the top it looks good. Same w/ cardio & training. How long have you been on this program & what is the result so far?

Top Bottom