Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Week Contest and SARMS1 GW 501516 Log - Girly Style

caligirl85

Hi All!

I have just started a 6 week weight loss contest and my GW 501516 has been ordered, so I'm going to run a log of both. I'll likely continue on past the 6 weeks but the contest I'm in runs for that period of time. I think it will be great to get more female experiences out there and I'm someone who doesn't believe in over supplementing and tend to be more conservative. I think I can offer great input to women who do not compete at high levels or do not want to look "like men" but want to have the extra boost.

So...a little about me.

I'm 41, female and currently in the worst shape I've been in in probably 5 years. I've competed in the past and have been really overweight in the past, so have kinda been all over the place. This last year saw me through a really bad separation and I lost motivation for a long time.

But...new year, new goals, new outlook!

My one and only son works at a new gym in our city called Orange Theory and it's one of those gimmicky fitness places but I get a free membership and decided a 6 week weight loss contest with cash prizes was good incentive to get back on the horse. I've hit that stage out out-of-shapeness where I really can't stand myself. I'm sure some of you have been there at some point.....right?!?

Anyway, it's based on percentage of weight loss and the grand prize is $10,000. It's across the country though but hey....why not give it a shot. Go hard or go home! The catch is I have to attend a minimum of 3 of their workouts a week. If you aren't familiar, they're a bit like a bootcamp and given my current fitness level, kick my butt! It's perfect and will whip me right back where I need to be.

I will post up my daily log and extra details and will be starting the GW 501516 as soon as it arrives.

Day 4

Thank you to everyone for the comments and support!

The contest officially started Monday, although I did my weigh in Saturday. I'm officially down 9 lbs from Saturday (can you tell I watered up before?) LOL

So far, so good, although I can barely walk today from soreness! It's a good sore.

A little about this gym....called Orange Theory fitness. You go for a 52 min workout. Half of it is on a treadmill and you do intervals. The other half is on the floor doing various circuits. Some of it is with weights and some body weight. The gimmick is you wear a heart rate monitor around your chest and there's big screens in the place where you can see where you're at. The idea being you have to try to get between 12-20 mins in the "orange zone" which for me is a heart rate at about 85% max or about 158. I like it because it motivates me to NOT be the lowest number on the board and I can push myself too, as I now have some idea of what my base numbers are. It also tracks calories burned. I know it's a bit out of the norm for the usual bodybuilding workout but it's kicking my butt and will be a great way to get some conditioning back. I am definitely working harder there than my usual gym visits, pre contest.

I'm doing 30 mins of fasted cardio every morning too. Usually running intervals on the treadmill. My plan is to do weights on the off days from the classes, so likely just a 2-3 day split. I usually do a 4-5 day split and I'll go back to that after this is over. Currently, putting a shirt on this morning was painful so.....

A quick note about SARMS1 so far.

I got confirmation of my order being shipped within 24 hours of the order being placed. A tracking number was provided too, which is great being that I'm in another country and you never know with Customs. I'm VERY impressed with the customer service.

And...as far as diet....

My target for week 1 was between 1800-2000 calories/ day with a split of 50p/30f/20c. My maintenance is approx 2350 when I'm in decent shape.

I have had a hard time hitting the target so far but got closer yesterday. I've been so sore from the workouts and felt sick to my stomach. I've jacked up my water intake too. I can feel my body starting to respond, though, and I'm hungrier so will be hitting targets soon.

Carbs are from primarily veggies with some oatmeal post workout. I'm someone who will likely eat the same thing every day so I'll post up my meal plan once I finish tweaking it.

I also think I'm in sugar withdrawl! Gawd!

Day 4 (yesterday) is officially in the books!

I did my early morning cardio for 30 and then hit a class last night. Not gonna lie...it was painful. It was probably my worst class yet in terms of heart rate in the right zone but fatigue hit hard. I still had decent results and sort of thought I'd need a wheelchair this morning.

Just to give you some idea of the circuit last night....

20 squat/ curl/ overhead press movement with DB
20 back rows on the TRX
20 tricep dip on the TRX
20 push ups
20 crunches
300 metres rowing

Repeat....for the 26 mins.

Then 26 mins of intervals. Yesterday there were a lot of "hills" in the intervals.

I was proud of myself for getting there!

Calories were at 1464. Macros 40p/33f/27c. I got some protein in after the class but really wanted to puke. I need to get them up higher.

Good for you and the best of luck to you lady!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom