Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to use sarms lgd and gw

Koelasp

I’m new to all this and I’m 24 years old
I’ve been training for the past couple years and want to push myself a little bit more. I’m right around 200 pounds and tall and I would say my body fat was around eighteen percent
LGD and GW are the 2 sarms I have my eye on
I’m going to start with 10 mg per day and then possibly raise the dosage is up to 20 milligrams
my question is how long can I run a stack like this to enjoy slow lean gains and fat loss? I’m not in a rush because I know that fast gains are harder to keep so I want to have permanent results on this cycle

I’m new to all this and I’m 24 years old
I’ve been training for the past couple years and want to push myself a little bit more. I’m right around 200 pounds and tall and I would say my body fat was around eighteen percent
LGD and GW are the 2 sarms I have my eye on
I’m going to start with 10 mg per day and then possibly raise the dosage is up to 20 milligrams
my question is how long can I run a stack like this to enjoy slow lean gains and fat loss? I’m not in a rush because I know that fast gains are harder to keep so I want to have permanent results on this cycle
20mgs cardarine gw
10mgs lgd anabolicum
7caps n2guard

Top Bottom