Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Week Contest and SARMS1 GW 501516 Log - Girly Style

Day 5

I went last night with the intention of doing 30 mins moderate cardio. I made it to about 23 mins and thought I was going to pass out. lol I got that head rush and broke out in the cold sweat and went white as a sheet so figured, probably time to call it a night. I pushed through for a couple more minutes but it didn't pass.

Calorie wise, I hit 2060 yesterday. 50/25/25 split. My target is 1800-2000 so I'm happy with that. I had an extra protein shake and a banana after the gym, which threw my carb macro off. Not sure I realized bananas had that many carbs!! I could have ended with that but forced myself to eat that last meal. I felt sick to my stomach but really felt like I needed those calories.

Today is a regular gym day too. I debated doing an extra class but I am so sore so gonna take one extra day and do the class tomorrow. I'm just not sure if I should do a weight workout today or keep it at cardio. IDK!

Day 6 - Saturday, Jan 25th

I hit the regular gym and did a low weight, higher rep upper body workout, just to kind of stretch things out.

I used 17.5 lb DB and did...

Flat chest press
Standing rows
Shoulder Press

All 3 sets @ 15 reps.

Did some unweighted incline crunches and a lot of stretching.

I killed it on cardio though!!

30 mins, incline at 3% and running intervals for 20. I have this app on my phone that will count out the intervals so I can just listen to music and focus on the workout, not on watching the clock. It gives you a 5 min walking warm up and then 60 seconds running and 90 seconds walking for 20 mins, 5 min cool down. Now that I have some idea what it feels like to get my heart rate way up there, I really pushed it.

This is the final day of week 1 for the contest. I have my 3rd class this morning at 11:45 (required to do 3 classes a week). I'll post up my stats tomorrow but I weighed myself this morning and it's ridonkulous! I did it twice just to make sure.

Day 7, Sunday

Hit it hard today...the workout was called a 10 to 1, which means for each group of exercises you do 10 reps of both, then 9, then 8 and so on until you hit 1 and then move on to the next exercise.

DB Squat into an OH press
Bench jumps/ push ups
DB curls/ OH Tri extension
Kettlebell swing/ Crunches holding the KB

The rowing for whatever time was left (I had about a min of rowing).

Then switched to interval training on the treadmill for 26 mins. There were a lot of hills on this cycle so blocks of time at 3%/ 6%/ 10% and 13%.

I hit my calorie target of 1800 - 50/30/20 split!

Weigh in Monday morning.

Day 8 - Monday

A quick update....I AM OFFICIALLY DOWN 12 LBS since my initial weigh in a week ago Saturday. Yes, really!! And yes....a lot of water, as I water logged myself before that weigh in but it's all about numbers in this contest.

And the beauty is, I'm not starving myself. Just working hard and kicking ass!

SARMS tracking says it's left the USA and is enroute, as of Saturday. So impressive!! Bring on the GW.

12lbs is very respectable! Hopefully you can keep your metabolism from stalling and keep the lbs coming off

12lbs is very respectable! Hopefully you can keep your metabolism from stalling and keep the lbs coming off

I was actually very suprised but I'm pretty sure most of that is water, just because I loaded up so much for my weigh in. I am going to monitor that though. Hopefully, because it's a short period and I haven't cut calories too much, I'll be ok. If not, I'll do a mid-point cheat or something. ;)

Day 10 - Wednesday, Jan 29th

Last night was the Tornado class!

It was divided into 3 parts. I started with the rowing.

Row for 800 m
20 bicep curls with a band and 20 squats (the band seemed dumb to me but I couldn't get 20....go figure)
Row for 600 m
25 curls/ 25 squats
Row for 400 m
20 curls/ 20 squats
Row for 200 m
25 curls/ 25 squats
Repeat till times up.

Treadmill: 18 mins of intervals. I'm improving already and my speed for the all out sprints is picking up.

Then over to the floor.

It was a series of 10/20/30/20/10 reps. Go through each exercise at 10 then 20 etc.
All with a medicine ball tonight.

Reverse lunge with an OH press
Wood chops
Push ups with feet on the ball
Sit ups
Side to side ball crunches with feet in the air
Burpees (God help me)

I made it halfway through the 30 set in the timeframe.

Calories on point!

My package has cleared Customs!

Top Bottom