Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Week Contest and SARMS1 GW 501516 Log - Girly Style

Well guys...I survived the Tornado class last night. I went home a bit early from work and had one of those naps where you aren't sure what day it is when you wake up. It got me through! Way too many burpees but I did it. I got voluntold to go on a spin bike instead of a treadmill for that part of the workout. I don't have much experience on there. My legs are pretty done today! Hurts the butt too.

The little short woman I was telling you guys about was there. I overheard her say she weighed in at 134 and was down to 121. She looked worse than I felt last night and sat a lot on the rowing part, barely moving. She was saying to someone she didn't know why she was doing this to her body and was just about done. For some reason, that gave me more energy. Ya, I'm a beeyotch.

My son said the big woman is down almost 50 lbs. Both her and Miss shorty are working with the tanned trainer. She's got them both doing a "dehydration mode". Wut?!? I know it's a long standing practice before shows but there is such mixed research on it. And really...if you aren't using AAS...do you need to cut water 2 days before a weigh in. IDK.

Enough of my editorials!

My lovely scale dropped .2 lbs. The thing is, I can see changes. It's almost like I'm recomping now and I'm still getting leaner. The beauty of GW!

Dehydration has always been the final step to make weight. Look at wrestlers. I get dehydrated if I don't drink water for an hour. My body would hate me if I tried to pull that. Good luck. Gonna post before and afters?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

The final workout is in the books!! I killed it tonight..even jogged the 8% incline!! Pretty sure if I never see another Kettlebell, it'll be too soon! lol

Final weigh in tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Ok...so...the final weigh in results!

I went from Jan 19th to Feb 28th and my official lbs down was 18.2. I couldn't quite get to 20 and have been stuck at 18 give or take for over a week.

Having said that, I'm pretty happy with that. And happy I actually completed it. I'm back in the groove and am going to keep the momentum going.

Apparently, they will email me my before and after pics. I tried to get them today but couldn't so I will post them when I get them. The big lady lost 63 lbs total. She was close to 350 at the start and apparently did some hardcore vegan diet, along with major dehydration. They said this morning that the competition was for both Canada and the USA but that this woman may have won it all. Now the key will be...can she keep it off?!? I'll be watching. lol

My GW Review...

I started GW on Feb 4th so really have only had a good 3.5 weeks with it but I was so impressed and amazed with what it does. I actually couldn't believe how quickly I noticed my endurance improving and the workouts I was doing were excellent to actually track that because HR was monitored so closely. Even though my weight has been stuck for a bit, I feel that my body is still changing and I'm going to continue on with using the GW. An excellent product, excellent shipping and customer service and something I'd highly recommend.

So...where to from here?

This is really only the beginning of the journey for me. I have enough GW to run a full 12 weeks and I think I just might do that. I'm going to take a few days off as my body is pretty tired and sore and then start another 6 week block. The 6 weeks seems doable to me and the smaller time frames keep me focused. Everyone is asking me today am I gonna go drink and eat like a madman and they are all quite surprised when I say no. I'm going to go eat pizza this evening to celebrate but then I'm going to stay on that eating healthy bandwagon. I don't want to undo what I've achieved and we all know how coming off a low carb diet can rebound and bite you in the ass if you're not careful.

My plan is to re-do things a bit and include more food and more carbs. I'm going to still take advantage of these classes but maybe cut them back to twice a week and then I'll need to sort out how I can include a weight lifting split. They are great for cardio and overall conditioning but I want to get some real weights back in too. Eventually, once I lose a little more I want to try the Osta.

Thank you everyone for all the support!

Top Bottom